Slayer test

3rd person POV:

Marry: How much longer will it take for it to arrive?

...

...

Marry: What!? For fuuuuu-

Marry: Is there any way to hurry this shit up?!

Yn/Suzy:...

Suzy and Yn watched Marry strut back and forth in the RV, on the phone with someone.

Marry: Ugh! This better be worth it, because if it's not, I'm shoving it up your ass!

...

...

Marry: Yeah, if it works, I'll give you a little tip, but until then, just simmer on the mental image of me shoving that thing up your ass.

Marry: Like your girlfriend with the largest strap on, RAGE FUCKING YOU FOR BEING-

Suzy: MARRY!

Marry:... Sorry, I'm just a bit stressed with the high-class demons hidden in my school trying to start an invasion, and now having to deal with a psycho demon hunter.

....

....

Marry: Can I handle it...? I could if my order came on fucking time!

Hanging up, she begins grumbling to herself.

Marry: Unbelievable...thinking I can't handle this? Of course, I can! I've been handling it!

Marry:... Tch, but now I have to deal with an overly tanned tomato-haired, wannabe foreign bitch... Uggh, IT PISSES ME OFF!

Marry: I HAVE ENOUGH BULLSHIT TO DEAL WITH!

She slams her arms against a counter and leans on it for a moment.

Yn: Uhh...

He approaches her.

Yn: There, there, I'm not quite sure what's going on, but everything's going to be okay.

Awkwardly, he hugs her from behind.

Marry:.....

Marry: What are you doing?

Yn: T-Trying to make you feel better...?

Marry:(deep breath)....(HEAVY sigh)

Marry: I... "Appreciate" the sentiment... But I don't really need you to try to get to second base with me.

Yn: O-okay... Sorry...

He takes a step away from her.

Yn: Is there any way I can make you feel better?

Marry:... Yes.

She turns to him.

Marry: This might be difficult for you, but I need you to stop being... You. And be more confident and vicious.

Marry: Because there's someone who's definitely going to try and kill you, and I cannot be there all the time.

Marry: Can you do that?

Yn:... Yes?

Marry: Really? Show me your serious face.

Giving her his serious face, Yn looks as if he ate something sour.

Marry: Oh god...

Suzy:... Are we sure he's not pure of heart?

Marry: I was wrong about you, so who knows?