Twist, turns, and casual reveals

3rd person POV:

A sickly Torasus laid in her room with the rest of her fellow Wardens standing around her. All exempt for Infrid who was distracting Lilly.

Bezel: You're a fool.

Garyon: I second that.

Stix; Tch! We can tell her what a fool she is later! Right now, we need to deal with the fact she's dying!

Azell: Cia and Pluto should have arrived at the location of where an ancient Devil should be residing.

Torasus:(coughing)... What kind of devil...?

Azell: Hopefully one that can get rid of that pesky Queen problem of ours.

The Wardens could only wait for word of their allies.

(Opening theme)

Whilst approaching a pyramid with Pluto on his back, Cia finished his explanation of why getting crushed by thighs is amazing.

Cia: Do you get it now?

Pluto:... With that explanation...

Pluto: And this might be the poison talking... But... Yes.

Cia:(nods)

Cia: After this, let's get the girls to crush our heads.

Pluto:... If I survive, I'll do anything with you.

Entering the pyramid, the two sensed the presence of a demonic entity lurking deep within the complex.

Cia: Oh yeah, we definitely found what we need and more.

Carefully making their way through the complex, the two Wardens discovered the Pharaoh's tomb.

Cia kicked it to reveal a staircase down to a lower chamber. But after doing so, the two felt a waft of a different type of demonic presence.

Still as powerful if not more, but different from what covered the pyramid.

Making their way down the stairwell which was surprisingly their size, the two found a giant ankh obscured by shadow, seemingly hanging from a rope.

"Well... Well... Well... What can I do for you two?"

A voice echoed through the chamber.

Cia: Devil of great power. We desire your aid.

Cia: My friend here is poisoned and there's a certain Demon Queen we want defeating.

Cia: Could you help us?

"Hehehe... We can help each other. Place Pluto in front of my mark."

Positioning Pluto gently on the ground, Cia backed away in respect.

Cia:... Wait...

A realization hit Cia.

Cia: How did you know his name?

"Don't you recognize your old friend, Cia"

Cia:?

(SNAP)

The curved circle of the large Ankh was revealed to be a noose that snapped, dropping the body that hung.

With the body dropping, the Ankh was revealed to be a Cross that glowed and shined down, demonic, light onto Pluto.

Cia: Nonono! Not you!