Party like no tomorrow: part 3

3rd person POV:

(Swoosh)

Swinging Alister, Yn watched Jesus catch the blade between his palms, giving the Sin an opening to hit him with Cerberus.

Jesus: Heheheh... You're something, just not a Lilly kind of something.

Crimson Sin: "A Lilly kind of something"?

Jesus: Yeah... Despite circumstances, I actually am I big fan of the Royal species of demon.

Jesus: They were actually the inspiration for my whole resurrecting shtick.

He dodged a swing of Cerberus.

Crimson Sin: You're saying you were inspired by a demon eating its parents?

Jesus: Yeah... Man, you got me in a reminiscing mood.

Crimson Sin: Save it for when your life flashes before your eyes.

Cutting Jesus with Alister, the "Savior" reeled back.

Jesus: Tssss! Don't do that!

Crimson Sin: What's wrong? Afraid to get hurt without your precious medallion?

Jesus: Yes, now give it.

Crimson Sin: You made one, go make another!

Jesus: Would, but I need a Lilly to do that.

Crimson Sin: Sucks to be you!

Running on the wall, up to the ceiling, Yn changed form into his Awakened Sloth so he could attack with more power.

(CRASH)

The two fell into the first floor of the school.

(Opening theme)

Garyon went to strike Infrid, but the alchemist ducked under his strike, then struck with his tonfa in the stomach.

Garyon flew off the roof.

Infrid:...

Azell/Simonsa:...

Infrid:...

A portal opens under his feet. Infrid fell into it to find he was in Hell only for another portal to open.

Falling in front of Garyon, Infrid got struck across the face.

Digging his heels into the ground, Infrid grinded to a halt.

Multiple portals opened around him, completely surrounding Infrid.

Demonic energy fired out every portal.

With his tonfa, Infrid drummed away the projectiles. Each hit made a deep boom which grew louder and louder until.

(CRACK-CRA-SHATTER)

The portals were demolished like glass.

Garyon: Did we mean so little to you?

Infrid:... Is this about the crush you had on Bezel? You're usually not this angry.

Garyon:(glares)

Infrid: Don't take this personally... If there was another way, I would have taken it.

Garyon: All I hear are excuses.

Infrid: And all I hear...

Infrid:...Are the whining cries of someone who has nothing left.