The Way of the Sin: part 2

3rd person POV:

Yn was approached by Mark, as he did his stretches.

Mark: How much of the conversation with Robin did you hear?

Yn: Does it matter?

Mark: I hate misunderstandings. They are a waste of time.

Yn: Listen, Marky-moo-moo. I'm a big boy. I can handle insults.

Yn: But if you're feeling guilty, go find Vanny. She literally has all my weapons.

Yn: And I really want to unleash the puppies on him.

Mark: You intend on fighting?

Yn: Duh!

Mark:... Let me rephrase that... Do you intend on fighting him seriously?

Yn: Pfft! Like that geezer can handle me at full might.

Mark: He is still a Zwise.

Yn: So?

Mark: Look around.

Observing their cousins, they found them all doing the exact same thing that they were doing from the moment the twins entered the camp.

Training.

Every single one of them was intensely training. Almost in a sort of unison.

Despite a large number of the Zwise family being present, the camp was almost dead silent, only their practice could be heard along with the twin's conversation.

Yn:... Damn... They really are like mom.

Yn: Remember when she would just sit on the couch at night and just sleep sharpen her knives?

Yn: And in the dark too... God, I'm just realizing how creepy she was...

Mark: Yn.

Yn: Right, you still have mommy issues, sorry. Can you just go look for Vanny?

Yn: She's probably lost.

Mark: I'll follow the tracker in the guitar case.

Yn: Good idea. I'll warm-up for the fight.

Mark: Don't forget that we need information on the Wardens.

Mark leaves as Yn stretches.

Yn:......

...

...

...

Yn: Wait, there's a tracker in my guitar case!?

(Opening theme)

Vanny was reaching her limit, her body had already begun to digress into normal demon form.

(Pre-teen Devil: Vanny)