To Friend or Foe

3rd person POV:

After a few hours, Yn returned to the RV with a satisfied smile.

Marry; What are you smiling about.

Yn: You see, something good other than your return has occurred because of the Jesus-dome.

Marry: So we're actually going to officially refer to it as such...?

Yn: The prices of buildings are dirt cheap, like single-digit cheap.

Marry: You bought an apartment?

Yn: I bought a building!

Marry:... Why?

Yn: Listen, the RV is cool and all, but I think along with my commercial, we could use a real HQ to seem super legit.

Marry: Heh... I don't know if putting roots down in a place about to economically crash is a good idea.

Yn: You say that now, but you haven't seen how cool the place is.

Marry:(rolls eyes)... Fine.

Getting behind the wheel, Marry prepares to drive over to the location.

(Opening theme)

Getting tasked with hunting down the town's last demonic loose end, Vanny wandered the town, trying to use her keen sense of smell.

Vanny:(sniffs dog)

Taste.

Vanny:(licks tree)

And sight.

Vanny:(looks under the bed)

Suzy: AH!?

Vanny: Oh-la-la~

(SMACK)

Vanny: Owie...

After an hour of long hard searching, Spark told Vanny to go see his original owner so they could track Lilly's phone.

Getting a location, Vanny used her great speed to run across the land and eventually come across a new build log cabin.

Practicing what teachings her DNA donor passed on to Infrid. Vanny and Lilly made eye contact.

Vanny/Lilly:...

Lilly: Aren't you that little pest who stole a Devil trigger?

Vanny:(crane stance) Maybe baby.

Lilly: What do you want?

Vanny:(glares) Your ass.

Lilly:(leans to look at Vanny's butt)

Lilly: I can see why...

Vanny: Grrr...

Lilly: Go away little demon. I'm busy...

Lilly:(looks at instructions)

Lilly: Doing whatever this is... What even is this? How is this helping...?

She was trying to figure out a demonic variant of yoga.

Vanny: You've been very bad, weenie queen. I'll stop you right here and now.

Vanny: After I text this to Y-Y.

She pulls out her phone.

Lilly: Do whatever you- wait, is your phone made of crystals?

She revered to Vanny's shiny crystal pattern on her phone, which was the latest model compared to Lilly's current phone.