Chapter 22

Umawang ang labi niya sa aking sinabi. She put her arms around my waist while my arms stayed around her nape. I was catching my breath while my eyes were staring at her lips. 

"You don't know what you're asking for." She said huskily and she shifted her eyes from my lips to my eyes. 

"I do, and I'm sure of it." Panatag na sabi ko. 

Nagulat ako nang napapikit ito at sinandal ang ulo sa aking balikat. I can feel her hot breath touching my neck. Napahawak ako nang mahigpit sa polo niya. She looks like she's stopping herself. 

"I'm losing it, Leigh..." Kalmado kong sabi. But I'm panicking inside. 

Humugot siya ng malalim na hininga bago ako sinandal ulit sa pinto. Nilayo niya ang mukha niya sa aking leeg, at humarap sa akin. Namumungay ang kanyang mga mata. 

"Remember, this is all just a lust. The only thing you're going to receive from me is pleasure and nothing else." She stated in a serious tone. 

I'm pretty aware of that but I'm also known as a hard-headed and stubborn bitch, I was born to break the rules. This is the start to taste your own medicine. 

You're going to fall on your knees, Athaleigh. 

"You know that I don't do that shit, right?" Mahinang sabi niya habang nakatitig sa labi ko. 

I smirked in my mind. 

Oh you will, Athena. This will not take long and you'll be in a deep shit like me. 

I don't have the guts to speak so I just nodded. The relief plastered on her face. I grabbed her collar to pull her closer to me. The side of her lips rose. 

"You wanna ruin our friendship for this, Artemis?" She's still making sure about things. It's not even necessary!

"We never became friends starting from the beginning, Athena." I said in a low tone. 

She smirked at me which I didn't expect.

Your actions in the resort were far from the actions you showed back in the condo. You're disguising yourself and hiding your true self from me. 

Friends huh? 

"I'm your friend but yet you're wishing to fuck me, hm?" I tilted my head to provoke her. She was surprised by that. 

She let out a chuckle in amusement.

"I thought you would never notice it." She whispered in my ear. I bit my bottom lip. 

"Well, you're taking forever to do your first move. It's okay though, I have my list to fuck--"

Tulad ng inaasahan ko, hindi niya ako pinatapos. It seems like I pulled the trigger and she lost her control. She attacked me with a deep kiss. She pushed me against the door, like she doesn't care if people hear it. 

I groaned when she bit my bottom lip. My lips parted, that's why she got a chance to push her tongue inside of mine. I felt her hands roaming my body, I gasped when I felt her touching my thighs. 

"That's it, Leigh. Show your true self to me." I smirked, she scoffed in disbelief. 

"Fuck you." She muttered under her breath. I just smiled mischievously at her. She glared at me. 

She buried her face on my neck. She licked her favorite spot. My lips parted when she sucked the part of my sensitive skin there. I let out a groan. 

Pagdilat ng mga mata ko ay nasalubong ko ang malalim at mainit na tingin ni Athaleigh. Nag init ang mukha ko dahil doon, she's been watching my face for the whole time. I can't stop myself anymore, she's too good at this.