Chapter 3

Yoongi looked up from his laptop when he hard a knock at his door. He quickly got up and opened the door to a flushed, sweaty, and very sexy Park Jimin in front of him. The boy pushed past him and sat in the seat he was once in. " I'm here Min Yoongi." The fact that he called him by his full name didn't sit well with the older. " He's really upset with me" He thought. "Thanks for coming Moch..." "DON'T CALL ME THAT!" Yoongi flinched at Jimin's outburst.

Jimin tried but he couldn't stop his tears. His emotions were consuming him at the moment. "Y-you were s-supposed to b-be mine!" Tears streamed sown his face. He couldn't see clearly, at this point. "Y-you were sooo b-busy a-and wouldn't say a-anything to my calls, texts, voicemails...NOTHING!" This hurt the both of them from different angles. Yoongi kneeled down in front of Jimin and laid his hands on his thighs. "I'm sorry Chim... I really am. I don't know why I did things that way." "Don't touch me." Jimin didn't want want their moment to be like this but he let his heart take over. He needed to get this out.

Yoongi sat completely on the ground across from Jimin, not touching him anymore. " I thought we had an understanding about how we felt about each other." Jimin mumbled as he stared at his hands in his lap. " We do Jimin. I still meant what I said but I did get distracted by Hoseok and made bad decisions that I regret." Jimin raised his eyes to stare at Yoongi in his. "Bad decisions? So you guys have had sex..." Yoongi looked away from Jimin's pained expression and Jimin shot up from the chair towards the door. "No! Jimin stop! Please!" Yoongi grabbed his leg and pulled the younger down into his lap. "FUCK YOU MIN YOONGI!"

All Jimin could do right now was cry. He was hurting so bad he felt broken and weak. He tried to push out of Yoongi's hold but he couldn't. Everything seemed to be a lie from his hyung and he couldn't handle it. Yoongi was fighting his own tears but he wasn't going to let his Mochi go, he couldn't.

------------------

BANGTAN CHAT

Mon: Well, It's Monday again 😒

Seok-ME: Unfortunately

Kook97: *Sigh*

Taetae: Kookiiieeee

Kook97: Heyyyy 😊

J-Hope: I'm already regretting coming to class. Jin can I leave?

Seok-Me: You shall NOT!

J-Hope: 🙄

Chim: Well today is better than my past days so I'm not going to complain.

Mon: What you mean Chim?

Suga: Namjoon can u meet with me tonight?

Mon: sure hyung

Kook97:👀

Taetae:👀

J-Hope: Yoongi, I thought you were going to come by later

*Chim left the chat*

Taetae: Okay now I'm worried

Seok-Me: Same

Kook97: Same

J-Hope: Same

Mon: I hope everything is better than what it's looking like.

------------------

Tae and Jimin

Taetae: Jiminie what's going on?

Jimin saw Tae's message but refused to answer. He hated Yoongi right now but still wanted and needed him. It drove him crazy. Everyone was leaving his math class so he grabbed his things and headed to chill in his car until his next class. Jimin felt like shit but looked damn near edible. He decided to wear eyeliner to pop against his pink fuzzy sweater and blue skinny jeans. Yesterday he died his hair black because it seemed to go with his mood at the time.

When he got to his car he stopped mid-step when he saw Yoongi leaning against his car looking at him. " I figured you were going to hide away for a while." The older tried to pass a small smile but stopped once Jimin pushed him to the side to get into his car. Yoongi got in the backseat which made Jim turn around, glaring at him. "Get out." Within seconds, Yoongi pulled Jimin into the backseat with him as the younger cursed at him furiously. "Ah! Fuck you!" Jimin tried to leave the car but Yoongi grabbed his wrists and held them up to his chest. " Chim, just talk to me. I know your mad about what Hoseok said but I can assure you I wasn't going over to have sex with him."

Jimin just stared down at his hands. Once Yoongi loosened his hold, he looked at him with dark eyes. " I don't give a shit Yoongi!" "That's a lie and you know it. Jimin you mean a lot to me and I am trying to fix my fuck up. I really am." The younger gave a sarcastic chuckle and crossed his arms, no longer looking at Yoongi. Jimin didn't want to hear him but he did. It was crazy, he knew it but that's just what  it was at the moment.

He straddled Yoongi, making him check their surroundings outside of the car. Luckily, noone was out walking around. Jimin leaned into his ear. HE was suddenly fighting himself against kissing his hyung so he pulled back a little and just glared at him. " I told you I liked you and I wanted to try things out. I guess I failed to mention that I can be jealous and possessive. You aren'e mine and I know that but it would have been fucking great if you could have waited." Yoongi watched Jimin look back down at his hands. 

"M-Mochi..." Yoongi hesitated with the nickname but waited for the younger's reaction. Jimin blushed and turned his head to the side. "Y-yes?" he said almost in a whisper, squirming a little because he felt butterflies in his stomach again.

A small sigh of relief escaped Jimin's mouth as he felt hands wrap around his waist and slide down his back right about his ass. Yoongi felt as if he knew what Jimin was feeling and what he indirectly wanted but was trying to ignore. "You're right. I could have waited and I am completely in the wrong in this situation. I-I still like you Jimin..." He paused when Jimin looked at him with sad eyes. "M-mochi hyung...I'm M-mochi." His face was now red in embarrassment. Yoongi smiled a bit then pulled Jimin into him more. "Yes and you're my Mochi."

Jimin smiled then pressed his lips to Yoongi's then pulled back a little. The older slid his hands further down to lightly grip Jimin's ass then leaned into the crook of his neck, placing light kisses. "Mmmh" The younger moaned and grinded his ass on Yoongi's lap, making him grip his ass a little harder. " Mochi we still have classes to go to and... we're in a parking lot." Jimin lifted his shirt and kissed his hyung again. " I want you hyung and I've waited long enough." Yoongi smirked as he laid his Mochi down in the backseat.