Chapter 2

It was Saturday. The day of Hoseok's party. Namjoon stood in front of his bathroom mirror and stared at his nak ed body. He'd just got out the shower and was about to walk to his closet when something caught his attention. A small but noticeable bruise was on his right abdomen. He took in a deep breath as he thought back to how he got it. 

*Flashback*

" Ahhh." A low moan slipped out of Namjoon's mouth as his hands tightly gripped onto hips, making the other person moan as well. He felt hands slide down to his pants causing him to look down as the person slid down his body seductively, a smile staining their face as they fondled with his belt buckle. " I-I shouldn't be doing this h-hyung." Namjoon choked out with tears beginning to burn his eyes.

Jin looked at Namjoon with concern now as he pulled away from him . "Namjoon, I can stop if you..." "No." Namjoon cut him off as he touched his hyung's face gently then ran his hands through the worried male's hair. Jin sighed as he closed his eyes to the feeling of Namjoon playing with his hair. " Joon we don't have to force anything. If you are uncomfortable with this it's okay. At least you can say ... you tried." Saying those words hurt Jin slightly and he tried to hide it but Namjoon could see his pain. 

Namjoon and Jin have been going back and forth for two years now. Namjoon was having trouble opening up about his sexuality because he was just too scared but he did know he felt something for his hyung. Jin always tried to be there for him through his journey, even if it was slowly breaking him down.

This night, though, they both were anxious to be alone together. Namjoon smiled at Jin as he pulled him onto his lap. They were on Jin's bed. Namjoon's back was leaning against the headboard. Jin confidently straddled him looked him in the eyes. 

"Jin, baby, I don't mean to hurt you. I'm sorry."  Joon said softly as he slid his hands down Jin's waist to his lower back, then stopping at his ass. Jin was blushing and couldn't get himself to make eye contact anymore. "It's fine Joonie. I just would love to go all the way with you one day, even if it will be the first and last time."

Jin gasped when Namjoon kissed his neck before hungrily biting and sucking on his hot skin. "...but baby...it won't be the last." 

*End Flashback*

A smile creeped onto Namjoon's face from his memory of that night. He was almost ready for the party. He dressed himself in a black silk button up and dark denim jeans. He was ready for tonight for more than just one reason. After putting on his ring to finish his outfit, he grabbed his keys and left for Hoseok's.

_____

"Yoongs, can't you go to the studio tomorrow? I really want you to be there the whole time with everyone." Hoseok watched his hyung as he bent over to grab his pants off the floor. Yoongi had went over to Hoseok's a little upset and needing someone to talk to but he didn't say much. Hoseok decided to comfort him without words and was happy to see Yoongi fall into his embrace so easily. 

Yoongi wanted to leave as fast as possible once reality hit him of what he had done, again. He didn't plan for this to happen when he came over but he needed to feel better somehow. 

"I have work to do Hobi. Don't fight me on this, okay." He flashed a glare towards Hoseok to let him know he was done talking about it. Hobi pouted but kept quiet as he began putting his clothes on, as well. 

They walked to the front door  and before Yoongi turned to leave, Hoseok grabbed his wrist and pulled him back. " I know what we did meant nothing to you but you don't have to act as if you're disgusted by it." Yoongi just glared at him then snatched his arm back before running over to his car.