Chapter 14

Joonie: Let's go for a walk

Jin: Joon it's so cold and why are u still awake?

Joonie: It's hard to sleep when I keep having wet dreams...

Jin: 😊 oh. Joonie, I really don't want to walk in the cold but maybe meet me in the hall bathroom?

Joonie: Ok. see you there beautiful

Jin sighed as he felt his face heating up. He loved how Namjoon talked and handled him. " Mmmh" he moaned at the flashbacks then slowly left his room so that he wouldn't wake Hobi. He walked into the bathroom without cutting the lights on. There was a window so the moon shined through it, giving enough light to see. 

"Strip." He heard from behind him and he couldn't help but smile. "Yes sir." He did what he was told without turning around. A few seconds later, he felt Joon's bare chest press against his back and his breath lightly tickling his neck. The younger of the two slowly slid his hands over his hyung's stomach and tried to pull him even closer to him, if it was even possible. 

"You look so pretty under the moonlight, hyung." Namjoon's deep voice rolled through Jin's body as he spoke. The boy began nibbling on one of Jin's ears and his knees nearly gave out. "Th-thank you sir" He said with a small gasp. Joon moved from behind Jin to in front of him and was instantly pounced on. Jin kissed the boy as if he was hungry and desperate but with an overflow of passion that Joon could feel. 

They both decided to give into their emotions and wrapped themselves in each other's arms. "I-I'm yours J-Joonie" Jin whispered against the boys lips as he pulled back for air. He grabbed the boy's hands and placed them on his ass. The stare they held was becoming something more intense and it was driving Joon insane so he lifted Jin up and placed him onto the sink. Jin leaned back against the mirror as Namjoon lifted his legs up. Namjoon looked at him as if asking him if he was ready or if he needed to be. He didn't need to say anything because Jin already knew what he may have been trying to say. Jin slowly shook his head and Joon nodded with a small smirk, slowly those damn dimples.

Without saying anything, Joon pushed inside of his hyung. Both of them grunted and let their eyes slowly find the ceiling. It didn't take long before Joon was pounding into Jin and the fucked boy wasn't mad about it. " Mmm...Ahh.ha... y-yes.." He moaned  as he reached up but gasped when a strong hand gripped his neck and pushed him back against the mirror. He looked up to see Namjoon staring at him as if he could see his soul, as if he wanted to devour it. Jin would let him. " Take it..." His raspy voice demanded of Jin and the sensation that traveled to Jin's dick was almost too much to handle. All he could do was moan uncontrollably. " Ughh..y-yesss..s-sir." 

Namjoon felt himself about to cum so he pressed Jin's legs up more as he began to pick up speed. Jin nearly screamed as he came on himself from the aggression that Joon was giving him. 

Three hard pounds later, Joon came as he leaned into Jin's arms, exhausted. Jin hugged the boy as they both tried to catch their breaths. Joon slowly leaned back up and kissed his hyung so sweetly they it brought tears to both of their eyes. "I can't stop being with you Jin." He said softly and Jin chuckled in relief and with the widest smile. "Me either Joonie." 

----------------

" So why are we like this?" Jimin asked as they sat on Tae's bed. " I think we need to figure that out." Tae sat across from Jimin and folded his legs in. "Maybe we, somewhat, have an understanding about lust and our reality." He watched as Jimin played with the hem of his shirt. When Jimin looked up at him, he was frowning. "Don't you think this could hurt us in the future?" This was something that worried the boy and he couldn't help to worry. Just because they got over the first instance doesn't mean the second time would be the same. 

"Maybe..." Tae sighed as he ran his  fingers through his hair. He understood his bestie's worries more than the boy knew. It wasn't easy for him either. Tae grabbed his phone and sat back against the headboard if his bed. "Listen..." They both looked at each other as Tae spoke. "I know and understand why you're worried. I am too but I want you to know that I won't interfere with any relationships you end up having because I know you wouldn't do that to me either. I love you and always will because you are my best friend, my soulmate." TAe looked down at his phone as his words started feeling a little heavy in his chest. He swallowed hard to try to push it down. 

It was quiet for a long time. The two were a little scared to continue their conversation because, for some reason, things felt as if they were approaching an end." Jimin let out a small breath then turned to crawl further up on the bed, closer to Tae. Tae looked at him in confusion as he raised an eyebrow. "What?" Jimin took his phone then slowly straddled him. Tae was speechless and almost felt as if he couldn't move. Or, maybe he didn't want to move.

Jimin didn't give any warning before pressing his lips to his bestie's. He couldn't explain it and he just wouldn't. HE felt they both needed it, since it was going to be the last time for them. Both the boys were scared of what was to come and their rapid heartbeats proved it. Jimin kissed Tae with so much emotion as he slowly wrapped his arms around the boy's neck. 

"Mmm..." Tae pulled away. "I-I think you need to calm down a little. We should stop completely. T-this feels so d-different." Tae lightly pushed Jimin further away from him but didn't look at him. Jimin slid off of his lap with his head down as well. "I'm sorry." Tae heard him say then looked up when he heard their room door close. Jimin had left.