Chapter 12

"I'm going to smoke." Yoongi got up from his bed and grabbed his coat. He and Jungkook hadn't said a word since they stepped back into their room after Jin and Hoseok's announcement. It was beginning to feel awkward so Yoongi decided to remove himself. He had a feeling that Kook wasn't going to say anything to him, at least not in person, about the serious stuff. He took his phone with him just in case he happened to be right about his feeling. 

*Bing*

Kook97: We should talk, like what hyung said.

Yoongi smirked. He was right.

Suga: We were just sitting in a painful silence for 30 minutes and now you want to talk?

Kook97: It's easier this way

Suga: Kook. Grow up and speak to me in person.

He blew out smoke and looked stared at the sky then shook his head at himself. "He's going to be pissed that I said that." He mumbled to himself. Even still, Yoongi was over the childish shit that was going on between them when it came to communicating. He had apologized but Kook seemed to still want to pout. Yoongi was going to talk to him in person and in person, only. So. he dropped his cig then turned around to head back inside.

Once he opened the door, a pillow smacked him in the face. "What the fuck Kook?!" He closed the door as he glared at the younger. Jungkook just glared back at him, obviously upset with his hyung. "Fuck you Yoongi!" He spat then threw another pillow. " I am grown! You don't think that I should feel hurt when you indirectly stated that you had a horrible time with me? I didn't force you to bottom! I asked! I liked it but you rather be an asshole! Don't worry hyung, Jimin will still let you top him." Jungkook yelled, breathing hard. Yoongi ran up to him and tried to cover his mouth but Kook pushed him back a few steps. "Don't touch me."

Yoongi was in disbelief. "Kook, I never said those things. I apologized! What the fuck else do you want?!" He spat back at the boy as he sat up from his bed that he had fell back on when he got pushed. Kook smirked then got up to stand so close to Yoongi that the older could smell the body wash he liked to use. "Tell me how you felt." Yoongi pushed Kook back a bit. "Are you fucking serious Jungkook? I told you that I liked it but you insist on thinking otherwise." Yoongi felt his face heating up and he hated it. 

He felt like he was about to embarrass himself so he turned and headed for the door, to leave. Jungkook, somehow, beat him to it and locked it. Kook pulled Yoongi closer to him and held his wrists behind his back then leaned into him. " Hyung, please. I promise I won't tell anyone what you tell me." Yoongi wanted to leave the room so badly but he couldn't move. Jungkook kept his eyes on his hyung until he figured the boy wasn't going to say anything. However, instead of letting him go he held his wrists tighter as he leaned into the crook of Yoongi's neck as if he was smelling him. 

Neither of them said anything, just sat in that heated moment until Kook decided to let go of Yoongi's wrists. Yoongi looked up into Kook's eyes. His stare was serious, deep, and slightly dark. "You can leave hyung. I won't bother you." Their eyes didn't waver from each other's. 

"I-I won't." Yoongi stuttered and mentally cringed at himself. What the hell was he doing? Kook smiled at him and his eyes fluttered a bit as he felt fingers traveling through his hair on the back of his head. Yoongi snapped himself out of whatever he was in and pulled his hand back. "What the fuck are you doing to me? This can't keep happening, Kook." Jungkook just shrugged. " I'm not doing anything hyung but I'm not going to lie and say that I don't have flashbacks of you under me." They both were blushing, at this point. 

*Knock Knock*

The two boys jumped then quickly separated from each other. Yoongi took in a deep breath before opening the door. " What is it?" He stared at Namjoon with a slightly annoyed expression. The taller boy laughed at him. " Everyone is about to eat so you both should come join." Jungkook smiles and hopped past both of his friends, yelling. "Fooood!" 

Namjoon was looking at Yoongi and once the boy noticed, he rolled his eyes and walked towards the living. " Shut the hell up." Joon couldn't help but laugh again as he followed his grumpy friend. 

--------------

The cabin had a pretty big dining room and table , so the guys placed the food in the middle and dug in. The expected couples sat together for the first time since they arrived. " So would anyone care for a game of Truth or Dare?" Namjoon smiled as he looked around the table. " Yeah, let's keep the fun going." Jooheon spoke as he squeezed Hobi's side, making the boy blush a little. 

Jimin stood up and headed towards the kitchen. "I'll grab a bottle." There were a few chairs between everyone, so they decided to move in closer to each other. Jimin came back in and placed a few soju bottles in  the middle of the table before sitting beside Yoongi. Jungkook leaned on Tae, who instantly wrapped his arms around him, placing a kiss on the top of his head. " Who's first?" Kook asked. 

Jin grabbed one of the bottles and spun it. It landed on Jooheon. Jin clapped his hands together. " Okay! Jooheon, Truth or Dare?". The boy smirked. "I'll play it safe first, so truth." Jin gave an evil grin. "Ooh nothing is safe when I'm asking the questions, sweetheart." Everyone laughed at Jin. The only one who felt a little nervous was Hoseok, but he tried his best to play it off.

"If you had never met Hobi, out of the rest of us, who would you date?" Everyone's eyes, instantly turned to Jooheon, waiting for him to answer. Hobi looked at him with a nervous smile as he waited, as well. Jooheon squeezed the boy's side as a small comforting gesture. "Yoongi hyung." Yoongi looked shocked and everyone burst into laughter. "What the fuck?" Tae cackled. "Okay next, Spin Jooheon." Yoongi said as he rolled his eyes. 

The bottle landed on Namjoon. "Ooooh okay. Truth or Dare?" Jooheon asked with a smile. The boy shocked everyone as he chose Dare. He mentally prepared himself. "I dare you to sit shirtless for 20 minutes of the game." Joon laughed as if he and Jooheon had an inside joke between them but he did as he was told. Jin stared at the table and prayed that the 20 minutes would fly by without Joon accidently touching him in any kind of way.

The next spin landed on Jimin. Without hesitation, the boy hollered "Dare me!" He, like everyone else was eating but also drinking, so he felt pretty good, especially since he had been drinking a little earlier. Joon laughed at his excited friend. "Sit on Yoongi's lap for the rest of the game."Yoongi glared at Joon but slid back from the table as Jimin sat down on him and slightly rubbed his ass against the boy a little too much. Jimin looked back at Yoongi with a cute grin before turning around. "Okay nexxxt!" Jungkook was next and he chose Truth. " The night at the club....did you and Yoongi fuck?" No one said anything but stared at Kook. 

The younger cleared his throat as he shook his head and drunk some soju. "No." His eyes glanced over at Yoongi as he sipped his drink, but only for a second. 

An hour later, the game came to an end as it seemed everyone was a little too drunk. However, the couples had to split up and head to their assigned rooms. You could say that the tension in the air was through the roof.