Chapter 13

Yoongi and Jungkook stumbled into their room. The shorter friend fell onto his bed, face first. Kook pulled his shirt off as he walked towards the bathroom. "I'm gonna shower." He mumbled then closed the bathroom door. Yoongi sat up with a huge sigh. He felt exhausted from the day. His eyes stared at the bathroom door as he listened to the shower coming on. He shook his head to clear his head. "Get a fucking grip Suga." He scolded himself. 

He laid back down with an arm laid across his eyes. A moment later, Kook came out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped tightly around his waist. Yoongi looked over when he heard the door open. Kook had his back to him and Yoongi was grateful for that because he felt his face heating up. "Y-You know...I should thank you for not saying anything tonight in the game...I didn't expect it. I-I mean I know you said you wouldn't tell but you r-really don't have to listen to me." Yoongi nervously laughed as he rubbed the back of his neck. 

Jungkook smirked to himself before turning around to look at his hyung. "No problem hyung." He turned back around to grab his basketball shorts and a black t-shirt that was just a little to fitted to his torso for Yoongi's eyes. The stressed boy turned his head and closed his eyes for a minute. 

"So, are you going to sneak to see Jimin tonight? I'm thinking about going to get Tae and disappear for a little. " 

Yoongi looked back at his younger friend. He didn't looked too happy but he didn't necessarily look upset. "Um, probably not. I plan on doing something special for Jimin tomorrow when we switch rooms. You and Tae have fun though." He passed a small smile then made his way to the bathroom. Jungkook watched him  as he passed him and Yoongi could feel it but he wasn't going to stop. He couldn't. 

"Hey hyung, I'll stay here instead. You're right, we are switching rooms tomorrow  anyways so I can wait a few more hours." He smiled at Yoongi as he laid back on his bed. Yoongi swallowed as he tried to keep his eyes on the boy's face only. "C-cool but you don't have to change your plans for me." Kook shrugged as he pulled out his phone to check his social media. "It's cool hyung, really."

Yoongi nodded before closing the bathroom door so he could wash up.

--------------

"You should sneak over to Kook's room. I could tell how bad you wanted to follow him after the game." Taehyung chuckled at his bestie as he dried his hair with a towel. The both of them had already washed and were dressed for bed. Jimin relaxed on his bed. He was wearing his favorite pink shorts and Mochi shirt. "I can go if you really want me to." Tae said as he threw the towel onto the bathroom floor. Jimin sat up on his knees on the bed and shrugged. "I'm just trying to help my bestie out." He gave one of his sweet smiles and Tae instantly smiled back. 

The taller boy shook his head then jumped down on Jimin's bed, laying across the bottom on his stomach as he looked at his phone. "I'm good Chim, I'll be with Kook tomorrow once we switch rooms and then you can attack Yoongi for a few hours." Jimin blushed then smacked TAe's ass to tell him to shut up. They both laughed for a bit then Jimin curled up by the pillows, looking at his phone as well. 

Tae looked up out the corner of his eye and caught a glimpse of Jimin's ass that was nearly hanging out the bottom of his pink shorts. He instantly thought back to them at the hot tub and at how Jimin pushed him down. The boy almost did something he would regret but Tae was able to talk him out of it. He didn't seem too happy after they talked but, right now, he seemed unbothered. Tae was glad he wasn't upset but, somehow, he felt like his bestie was up to something. If no one else knew Jimin, Tae did and he knew that Jimin could be a sneaky little shit. 

So, Tae fake yawned as he rolled over on his back, putting him a little closer to Jimin's feet. He kept his phone in front of him but peeked from the corner of his eyes. When he did he caught Jimin peeking at him too. "HA!" he said jumping up and scaring Jimin. "What?!" The boy yelled in shock. Tae crossed his arms as he looked at Jimin. "You're plotting something...what is it?"

Jimin was caught but he wasn't going to admit to it. He wanted what he shouldn't want from his closest friend and he hated it but he couldn't help his feelings right now. "I'm not plotting anything. I'm actually about to try to sleep. Is that okay with you?" He pouted a bit as he spoke and Tae just shook his head at the boy as he switched to his bed and crawled under the covers. "If you say so Chim but you don't have to lie to me." He made sure his back was to the boy as he laid down. 

He felt Jimin's eyes on him. The lights were turned off and within seconds, he felt hands rubbing his shoulder. He turned to look at his bestie, who just looked back at him. "I understand what you told me earlier. I-I won't do anything but can we cuddle?" Taehyung watched the boy for a few minutes then sat up and turned to him. "Jimin...why are you struggling this bad?" 

Jimin sucked his teeth as he rolled his eyes. "I don't fucking know Tae. Can we cuddle or not? I won't do anything, I promise." The war that Jimin was fighting within himself was on the verge of exploding from him. He wanted Taehyung to touch him. At this point, he didn't care how, as long as he did it. 

Tae turned the lamp light on beside him and grabbed Jimin's hands. "Let's talk Chim."

--------------