Chapter 8

*Sweet Jesus Help ME!*

BANGTAN Chat

J-Hope: GOOD MORNING!!

Taetae: Wassup

J-Hope: Not much, Finally getting up. I guess everybody else is still with the dead LOL

Chim: No. I'm up just chilling in the tub.

Seok-Me: Same. Hey whores!

Taetae- JIN!

Seok-Me: Tae bug!

Kook97: Morning

Mon: Hola

J-Hope: You Spanish now Joon? LOL

Mon: I'm a lot of things, so I've learned last night.

Taetae: 👀

Seok-Me: I agree Joonie 😊

Chim: OMG It's happening!

Kook97: Yup LOL

Taetae: Suga hyung must be still sleeping

Suga: I'm up but still tired

Taetae: LMAO!

Chim: Tae!

Suga: What's funny?

Kook97: NOTHING!

J-Hope: Well I think last night was a success. What u guys think?

Mon: My night was amazing and I feel great.

Chim: It was fun.

Kook97: Yup

Taetae: We should do it again in the future.

Suga: It was alright. We probably should hold off on another for a few years though

Seok-Me: I had fun

J-Hope: Oh ok...Well I'm glad you guys liked it.

Kook97: Why is it just alright hyung? Bad night for you?

Suga: No. I'm not saying that 

Kook97: Then what are you saying. Just curious

Suga: Last night wasn't bad

Kook97: I get it hyung. No worries

Kook left the chat

Seok-Me: Oh boy...well, don't worry guys

Chim: YEah Kook just has to brush of "the feels" of last night. It's not that easy sometimes

Taetae: ...I agree

Suga: Yeah I know. I'll talk to him.

------------

Kook wrapped a towel around his hips as we walked out of his bathroom. His hair dripped down his chest and abs. He looked over at his bed and noticed that someone was calling him. He picked up his phone to see who it was. Yoongi hyung.

*Picks up*

"Hey hyung."

" I'm sorry if what I said came off wrong. I wasn't trying to offend you or our time last night."

Jungkook sat silent for a few minutes. He didn't like how his hyung's words in the chat made him feel. It was just a fun night for him and his friends, nothing out of the ordinary for them at times. Of course, it wasn't often but they've all had moments with one another at one point but they all still cared for each other as friends. Maybe that was why they were all so close. Either way his romantic feelings were with Taehyung so he shouldn't even be upset by Yoongi's comment earlier. For some reason he felt like he still wanted Yoongi's acknowledgement  but only received a slight rejection. 

"Kook? You still there?"

"Ah yeah. I'm still here. It's fine hyung. There is no hard feelings. I will be fine. I kept my word and didn't tell anyone about the details so everything is good." He chuckled half-heartedly as he stared out the window beside his bed.

"I just want you to know that I did enjoy last night. It was new but I wasn't opposed to it entirely. If you tell anyone, I'll be fine. I don't care that much about it getting out to the other guys. We're all friends."

It was quiet again and Yoongi felt as if there was something else lingering but he didn't know what . Suddenly he heard Kook laugh a little. 

"Of course hyung. Well, I'm heading out. Talk later?"

"Uh...sure Kook. Later."

Kook hangs up and hurriedly dresses himself. He needed needed some air so he decided to go for a jog.

----------------

 The sound of Taemin's voice sounded through the room as Jimin's phone went off. He was fixing his hair after he finished getting dressed for the day. "Who is it?" He sang as he walked over to grab his phone.

*picks up*

"Sup Tae"

Jimin cleared his throat. He was a little nervous about what Tae could be calling about.

"Jiminie! What are you doing today?"

"Not much. I was going to go for a ride around."

"Ohh. Cool. Is it okay if I come too?"

It got quiet and Tae suddenly felt as if he shouldn't have asked. 

"Y-...w-well is everything okay with you? I just want to make sure you're alright after last night."

"I'm fine Chim. That wasn't our first rodeo." He tried to give off a convincing laugh.

Jimin didn't know if he should feel relieved or worried. For right now, he would just brush it off.

"Okay cool. Come over then."

---------------