Chapter 25

Jimin let out a deep breath when he finished singing. He had just held a note for a long time and was amazed that he hadn't passed out while doing it. He looked at Yoongi and the boy held a thumbs up with a smile. "Can I come out now?" He yelled so Yoongi could hear him. 

"Yeah come out. We're done." Yoongi stood up and met Jimin as he exited the small room. He pulled the boy into a hug and pecked his nose then his cheeks then, finally, his lips. Jimin couldn't help but giggle at his hyung. "Cut it out, hyung." He said in a whiny voice but kept a smile on his face.

"I'm sorry mochi. You look so cute and you did so well singing for me." Yoongi looked the boy in the eyes for a split second before stealing another kiss then backing away so he wouldn't get smacked. 

Jimin just watched his silly friend. He was trying to decide when the right time would be to talk to him about him and Tae. A few hours back, he had decided to himself that it would be a good idea to let Yoongi know what was going on. He didn't want the boy to end up making up anything that would piss him off and cause them problems, even though he might get mad at what he was going to tell him.

" Hyung, can we talk about something serious for a little bit? It's about what you asked me about earlier. I figured that it would be better for you to know about things that are bothering." Jimin looked at his hyung with the biggest puppy eyes then smiled sweetly when Yoongi pulled him on his lap as he sat in his studio chair.

"So what's going on Chim?"

Yoongi watched the boy in his lap look as if he was nervous to speak so he rubbed his back softly to comfort him.

Jimin leaned into Yoongi's touch and took in a deep breath then let it out before speaking. "After the night at the club, I have been having a very hard time moving on from it. Me-me and Tae on not speaking to each other as much or hanging with each other because I can't seem to stop my urges. When you saw him earlier, he was mad at me because he was trying to get my attention all day but I ignored him. I told him yesterday that we could still text but we shouldn't hang out for a while. He agreed but I don't I know he hates the separation..." Jimin looked at his hyung to see what expression would be looking back at him but he was surprised when he didn't see anything other than Yoongi just nodding his head, eyes closed but his face was relaxed.

Yoongi noticed the pause so he opened his eyes and caught Jimin looking at him. "I figured something like that was going on. I wasn't going to say anything because I figured you both would solve your own problems but I hope you guys aren't messing up your friendship by doing this." Jimin shrugged. He wasn't sure anymore. "I don't know, hyung. I'm trying to give myself time to get over that night but I do hate how I am doing it. I just don't know how else to handle it."

Yoongi sighed and sat up a little but held onto Jimin's waist so he wouldn't slide off. " It's going to take some time but I don't think you two have to separate, just refrain from doing anything sexual. Is it that hard for you?" He met Jimin's eyes and the boy instantly looked down to his lap. That was enough of an answer for Yoongi. He was a little hurt by it but could he really say anything about it? 

"Hyung, I still really like you, though. I don't want you to get discouraged." Jimin held Yoongi's face after a few silent minutes. He was scared that he was beginning to mess up what they had too. He got up off his lap to straddle to boy. Yoongi wrapped his arms around Jimin's waist, letting his hands rest on his round bottom. "It's alright Jimin. I trust you." 

Did he really? Shit, did he trust himself? Was he even going to tell his mochi about him and Jungkook? Probably not. Besides they are moving on now so there was nothing to worry about anymore.

Jimin just stared into his eyes. It was as if he was looking for something and Yoongi could feel it. It made him a little uncomfortable so he leaned in and kissed the boy deeply. He was relieved when he felt Jimin melt into him as he wrapped his arms around his neck and let his fingers play in his hair.