Chapter 15

The next morning, everyone seemed to be in their own heads. Well, most of everyone because the two bestfriends, Kook, and Yoongi  were the main ones who quiet. The other four guys would look at them every once in a while as they all sat to eat breakfast but no one said anything. 

After eating, they all decided to go ahead and switch their rooms. There wasn't really anything planned for them all for the day so everyone went on their own way to do different things. 

"I'm sooo glad that we can switch rooms now" Hobi said as he hugged his boyfriend who had finished putting his bags in their room. Jooheon smiled and hugged him back. "Yeah, I think everyone else is too." Hoseok nodded. He thought back to the way four of his friends were looking and acting earlier. He didn't know what the hell was going on but he hoped that they figured it out. 

Hoseok kissed Jooheon's cheek before pulling away. "So, what are we doing today?" He started stretching his arms and legs to loosen himself up. Jooheon shrugged. "I don't know. Do you want go hiking, since you're already stretching." Hobi laughed as he stopped his stretches. "That's fine with me. We can see how far we get before we start to freeze." 

They both nodded then grabbed their jackets before leaving the cabin.

------------

Jimin opened the window of he and Yoongi's room. He needed some air. Last night had almost broke him. He had felt such strong emotions so fast that he had to leave the room and he didn't come back until after breakfast. He and Tae didn't speak, even though he felt the boy looking at him as he grabbed his bags. He wasn't going to speak and he wasn't sure when he would ever again. He was hurt, confused, and even a little upset but he couldn't show it. 

" Mochi?" He heard Yoongi call to him then felt the boy wrap his arms around his waist. A small smile formed on his lips. "Yes?" Jimin turned around to look at his hyung. Yoongi looked at him in silence for a few minutes. He felt like something was bothering Jimin but maybe he was mistaking his own feelings he was having. He and Jungkook didn't sleep a wink last night and I'm sure you know why. Yoongi felt bad about it because he just didn't want things to get too crazy but he kept hope that last night was the last night. 

" I bought something for you." Jimin's smile widened then he pecked Yoongi's lips. " Really?! Aw! You don't have to get me things hyung but thank you so much. What is it?" Yoongi smiled a little as he turned around to grab a medium sized box out of his bag. "It's not much but, I just wanted to give you something to put that pretty smile back on your face. Also, I still want to apologize to you for the whole Hoseok thing over break. I really hated how bad I hurt you and I hope that I never do it again." 

Jimin took the box from Yoongi then hugged him tightly. "I don't even care what it is hyung, I love it already." He placed the box on his bed and opened it. There was a smaller box sitting on some clothes. He opened the smaller box and gasped a little. "Y-yoongi! This is so sweet!" He held up a silver chain with a diamond studded heart hanging from it. In the middle of the heart, it said "My Mochi". 

Yoongi put the necklace on Jimin as he pulled the outfit out if the box. The younger instantly blushed as he looked at the outfit. It was silky, yellow one piece made out of mostly black lace. The lace was in a swirl going around the torso of the one piece and up the sides of the hips. "Do you like it?" Jimin jumped out of the trance he was in as he looked at his gifts. "U-uh  yes, of course hyung. I can wear this tonight for you, if you want." He wrapped his arms around Yoongi's neck as he batted his eye lashes, obviously flirting. 

Yoongi squeezed the boy in his arms and sweetly kissed his neck. "Please. Besides, I'm not done apologizing to you." Jimin was blushing again and giggled as he smacked the older boy's chest. " O-Okay..."

-------------------------

"Tae st-stop rubbing my ass. The sun is up and someone could see us!" Kook whisper yelled as he faced his favorite hyung as they hung out in the hot tub. They didn't know what to do yet but Jungkook wanted to relax in the hot tub at least once before they leave tomorrow so Tae decided to go with him to the hot tub. 

Yes. It was daylight. No, Tae did not care. They were in a cabin in the mountain area. If anyone were to see them kissing, it would only be their friend's and that didn't scare him, too much. "Come on, baby. I've missed you. You didn't miss me?" He spoke sweetly in Kook's ear as he hugged him in the water. His hands were still rubbing the boy's ass.

Jungkook laughed smacking his hyung's shoulders so he would stop flirting. "Aish! Hyung, that's not the point but yes I missed you too." He couldn't stop smiling and Tae loved that he could make Kook feel this way. " There is no one out here but us and the guys in the house babe. Plus, we are at the back of the cabin in a corner. We'll see anyone that comes before they can get a good look at us." 

Taehyung slid his hands down under Kook's shorts under the water. Jungkook, who had been looking at the mountains in the distance, turned to look at him without saying anything. They sat staring in each other's eyes for a few seconds before Kook leaned in to give his lover a very heated kiss. He lifted his ass up a bit and Tae slid his shorts down to his mid- thighs. 

"uh-uh...hold on." Kook said as he pulled away from Tae to finish taking his shorts off. He placed them on the side of the hot tub under his towel before straddling Tae again. The older boy had already slid his shorts down a bit so when Kook sat down he felt Tae's dick rubbing against ass, almost between his cheeks. " Anxious already, bun?" Tae teased as he held Kook's hips that were swaying in the water so the boy could keep feeling his dick rubbing against his ass. 

Kook looked at him with the sexiest look in his eyes then kissed him as he lifted himself again and grabbed his dick to align it with his hole. The excited and impatient boy sat down slowly, letting Tae's dick fill him up. His head fell back as he let out a small breath. He was trying to keep his breathing under control. 

Tae nibbled of Jungkook's collarbones with one hand gripping the boy's hair, making sure he keeps his head back as he began kissing up his neck, letting his tongue also drag against the boy's skin. The hot tub was hot but Kook felt as if he was boiling on the inside. " Haa...F-Feels good." He moaned breathlessly and his hands gripped the edge of the hot tube on each side of Tae as he bounced himself up and down Tae's dick , the best he could in the water. 

In Tae's eyes, he was doing amazing because he felt everything as if they weren't in water. HE let his hands rest on Kook's hips as the boy did his thing until he felt Kook stand up out the water. "What are you doing, bun?" The younger didn't say anything as he looked around once then pulled Tae up by his arms and sat him down on the edge of the hit tub. 

"Don't fall and don't let me fall" Jungkook looked back at Tae for a quick second before he pressed his ass back against the boy's dick, letting him slide in again. Kook gripped Tae's thighs as he lifted and dropped himself on the boy. "F-fuck Kook." Tae held onto Kook's biceps so  he wouldn't fall over from how he was leaning forward. 

"Ah-ahh... d-daddy...fuck me p-please." Kook whined quietly but Tae heard him and instantly turned him around, bending him over the side of the hot tub. Because of how tall Kook was and how close the hot tub was to the ground, the boy's head and forearms were resting against the cool grass. Tae slammed into the boy. "Sh-Shit!" Jungkook hollered then covered his mouth as he closed his eyes. 

Tae must have lost himself at some point because the boy looked as if he was trying to tear Kook into pieces and the younger loved it. He came into the hot tub since his dick was slightly floating in the water. " Good boy, bun." Tae smacked Kook's ass so hard that it instantly turned red, almost bruising as he came inside of him.

Kook slid back into the hot tub with a low groan and Tae did the same as he pulled his shorts back on. Kook was on the other side of the tub until he looked up and saw Tae holding his arms out to him. He laughed then moved over to sit in his arms as they sat for a few more minutes before they decided to get out and change into some clothes.

*Hey guys! Thanks for reading my mess of a story. lol I really appreciate it.

 What do you all think so far of my story? I would love to know. 

I know it's a little crazy and kind of everywhere but these are boys that are still trying to figure their lives out so expect things to be a little messy.*