Chapter 24

Taeminie: I'm outside hyung!

J-Hope: Coming!

Hoseok nearly sprinted to the door to let his friend in. Before he could even open the door fully, he was knocked back a few steps as Taemin crushed him in a tight hug. 

"Yah! Taemin, you nearly knocked me over", he laughed at the excited boy but gave him a good squeeze before letting go to close the door. Taemin instantly removed his long coat and walked up to the mirror. " Sorry hyung. I couldn't hold myself back when I saw you." He smiled at him through the mirror.

Hoseok was looking down as he turned from the door, laughing a little. When he looked up he nearly choked on his own saliva. Taemin had definitely changed over the years and in a good way. He stared at him as he looked him over, not caring if he was noticed by the younger. Taemin's dirty blonde hair suited him so well, along with the slits in one of his eyebrows. It gave him a "bad boy" appearance with the sweetest smile. 

The most surprising thing to Hoseok was the boy's outfit. He was no longer the t-shirt and sweats Taemin from back then. Taemin stood in fitted, ripped skinny jeans with a v-neck black t-shirt tucked into his pants. Everything seemed to fit to his tall, slender body. "Damn Taemin...I-I mean your wardrobe changed on me. Haha! It's a little shocking but I like it." He walked up to the boy was watching the way his eyes moved over him, grinning shamelessly. 

"Yeah, my stylist changed some things. She wanted to give me a look that would express me more and show more of myself, since I'm beginning to build a fan base. Glad you like it, hyung." He chuckled then did a quick spin, looking as if he would fall but he caught himself effortlessly. One thing about Taemin, when he danced, no matter what he danced to, he made it look so beautiful and elegant. That was his style.

Hoseok walked over to his speaker and plugged his phone up again. He turned on SG by DJ Snake. Taemin laughed at the choice but instantly began to move his hips to the music. "I haven't listened to this type of music in a while but I still love it", he said as he spun around then held his hand out to Hoseok. "Want to see if we can still Salsa, Hyung?"  The look in his eyes was daring but glazed over with a sweet and innocent coating.

Hoseok nodded. "I'm down, even though I'm a little rusty in that category." He grabbed the boy's hand and yelped a little when the boy snatched him up close to him, wrapping a hand around his waist. He let Taemin lead since he wasn't sure how to start. They twirled and danced around the whole studio, laughing and smiling bright as ever. 

They broke apart and Hoseok began to do some footwork to the music's beat. It was a hip hop/Afro beat type of dance. Taemin always liked seeing his hyung danced because of how free he became. It was entrancing to him. He ran a hand through his hair before joining him but he stepped in front of Hoseok as he danced. He kept his eyes on the boy but Hoseok had his eyes closed as he danced, still smiling. Once the song ended, they stopped and Hoseok looked up. "That was so fun. Let's go grab drinks now." He patted Taemin's shoulder before turning to grab his phone. 

Taemin snapped himself out of his small trance and chuckled to himself as he shook his head. "Damn it hyung", he thought to himself as he grabbed his jacket. "Sure, I could use a drink now. It's a celebration, hyung!" He grabbed the older boy by his arm and pulled him out of the studio.

*At the a Bar*

" So, how's things been going for you, hyung? I know graduation is around the corner." They sat at a sushi bar with two bottles of soju in front of them, as well as food to nibble on. Taemin offered to treat his hyung to a nice dinner with their drinks. 

Hobi sighed before taking a shot. "Everything has been okay. I am ready to graduate and start my dance school. That's why I got the studio. I want to teach dance to kids that aren't able to go to college for it." Taemin nodded as he listened. 

" The other guys are all well? I want to see them too." Taemin asked curiously. Hobi nodded and smiled. "Yeah everyone is still connected. Some things kind of got crazy but I think things are easing up for the most part." Taemin tilted his head in question and Hoseok sighed again before telling the boy about the craziness of the semester that had taken place.

When he finished, Taemin's eyes were like glaciers. He was shocked about a lot but, at the same time, he wasn't too shocked. "Damn, you guys are still a wild bunch. You still with the Jooheon guy?" Hoseok frowned at the boy's name, even though he had just finished telling his friend about his involvement in some things. "No. He's leaving for the army after graduating so we broke it off. Plus, his parents are homophobic." Taemin "ah-ed" .

"That's a shame that he has to go through that with his parents and push you away too. Do you think you both will get back together in the future?" He watched Hoseok intently as he waited for an answer. "Maybe...but I'm not about to just pause my life while he's gone, so who knows." 

"Thank god" Taemin thought to himself but reached over and touched Hobi's hand. "I understand what you mean. It's nothing wrong with wanting things to go back but you're right about continuing your life because who knows...you may meet someone else along the way." Hoseok smiled at him and he felt his stomach flutter so he pulled his hand away. "Thanks Taeminie. You're always sweet." 

The boy smirked at the compliment but kept quiet. They both clanked their shot glasses together for another shot then began to eat a little. "Did you meet anyone while you were over in Japan?" 

The question wasn't expected by the dirty blonde but he shook his head, " I've had fun nights but nothing serious. It's hard to trust that people like me for me when I'm so popular over there." Hoseok nodded. "I get that. Well, maybe you will find you someone while you're here." 

They both laughed and Taemin leaned towards Hoseok a little as his expression grew a little more serious. "I'm hoping so, hyung." 

Hoseok caught a glimpse of something in Taemin's eyes but he didn't know exactly what so he brushed it off with a chuckle. He looked around the bar as they sat in silence for a little. His eyes landed on a guy that looked a little too familiar and once the guy turned around he frowned deeply. It was Jooheon. On a date, it seemed. 

With a woman.

Hoseok just stared as he watched them laughing and smiling at each other. Jooheon must have felt someone watching him because he turned around and met Hobi's eyes. His smile slowly fell  as he looked at the boy. Hoseok could feel himself about to cry so he looked away. 

Taemin had caught what he was looking at and began to connect the dots so when Hoseok looked down at his plate, he placed some money down then stood up from the table. "Come on, hyung. Let's go hang somewhere less depressing, yeah?"

Hoseok didn't look up as he stood up. "Sure." He mumbled as his friend pulled him out of the sushi bar.

*So I think Taemin is actually older than Hobi but I'll keep him younger in this story. It'll be fine! lol*