Chapter 7

Jimin felt so good that he felt like he was dreaming. He was dancing in front of Tae in his underwear. Jimin had a thing for wearing the cutest and more fit boy shorts instead of boxers, He felt like they made his butt look better. The room they were in happened to have lingerie in one of the drawers of a dresser in one corner of the room. Jimin chose to put on a belt harness that hugged his waist and a garter that hugged his thighs. Tae sat watching every move his best friend made. 

He hated that they had had an argument earlier that day and he felt he needed to makes sure Jimin knew that. "Chim." He called and Jimin opened his eyes as he paused his movements to look at him. After a few seconds of silence, Jimin licked his lips as he grinned to himself as he slowly strutted towards Tae then straddled his lap. "Yesss?" He sung sweetly into his bestie's ear. Tae help onto the boy's waist as he looked at him. " I'm sorry for earlier. I just want you to know that." 

Jimin's eyes rolled up a little as he tried to remember what Tae was talking about then looked back down at him with a smile. "It's okay Taehyungie." He spoke almost in a whisper as he rolled his hips, grinding on Tae's lap.

Jimin was becoming more and more excited as he moved. It was beginning to feel as if he couldn't stop himself and at that moment he didn't want to. He wrapped his arm around Tae's neck as he kept grinding. "I-I want y-you. His words were slightly chopped between his shaky breathing. Tae hummed in response as he lifted Jimin up and placed the boy on his feet. They stood they staring into each other's eyes. Were they going to cross the line again? 

It had been almost a little over two years since Jackson's party and they had finally moved on from it to where they were able to remove the awkwardness. They still were best friends and loved each other as such but they also knew that they, obviously, had some attraction towards each other. Who wouldn't though? They both were very handsome bestfriends and many people had always wondered about their friendship but they always settled to be friends because things just felt easier that way. 

They both gulped. Were they going to do this? Would it be okay? Would they be okay because how many wild nights would it take before their friendship would start to fade into something else. Jimin cared a lot for Yoongi and Tae respected that and Jimin the same for Tae and Jungkook. They would never intentionally ruin each other's lives. 

Taking in a deep breath, Tae hooked a finger onto one of the belts on Jimin's waist and pulled him up against his chest slowly. The other just watched him with wide, glimmering eyes. Tae moved his hands down to Jimin's underwear and squeezed his ass once before sliding his thumbs under and sliding them down. He kept his eyes on Jimin's, in hopes that he could read the boy's mind if he began to feel uncomfortable. 

Jimin's eyes fluttered at the feeling of Tae's touch on his skin. He looked down at the boy's chest and began leaving kisses up to his neck. Tae had slipped out of his boxers without Jimin realizing until Tae had stepped back and sat back down on the chair. All his glory out in the open. Tae beckoned Jimin to come to him with his finger with a sexy smirk on his face. 

Jimin did what he was told and made his way over to Tae, straddling him again. This time there was no hesitation. Tae licked and sucked from Jimin's neck to his collarbones and massaged one of the boy's nipples with his thumb. "Tae...please." Jimin whined, begging for more as he lifted himself slightly and grabbed Tae's dick to align it with his hole. 

TAe gripped Jimin's hips as the boy slowly slid down on him. The feeling was almost too much for him. He tried focusing on his breathing to distract him from cumming. Jimin had his eyes shut with a slight pained expression as he sat all the way down. He was in pain right now but knew it was ease up in a few minutes so he sat still as he let himself adjust to Tae's girth. 

Tae's grip on Jimin's hips tightened even more when his bestie began moving. "F-fuck..." Jimin's eyes rolled up as he slowly picked his pace up. They were doing it and it felt forbidden but uncontrollably good. Maybe a little too good. Tae moaned so loud that it almost sounded like a growl as he picked Jimin up and carried him over to the dresser. He sat him down without removing himself from him. "Ah...mmmm...C-Chim." He couldn't think straight so he decided to just go with how he felt. 

He had pushed Jimin's legs back so far that you would have thought Jimin would be in pain but it was quite the opposite. Jimin was a mess. He kept his eyes closed because they refused to come down from his head so he could see. He was being pounded into and he was loving every last moment of it. Stroke after stroke, he felt he was going to lose his mind. "F-flip me" Jimin said breathlessly and Tae pulled back to let him get down to bend over the dresser. Tae looked at his bestfriend for a second them grabbed his arm, pulling him back to the chair. 

Jimin faced the chair with slight confusion but let it go once Tae came up from behind him and bite down on the area between his neck and shoulder. "Bend over...properly." Tae deeply into Jimin's ear and he instantly bent over. Jimin had his arms and head resting in the seat of the chair. He was so flexible. The view drove Taehyung completely insane but he made sure to contain himself as much as he could. He didn't want to hurt his friend.

Jimin was about to look back at Tae to see what the hold up was but was stopped when he felt Tae slammed into him. He grunted from the mix feeling of pleasure and pain then lowered his head again. At this point, he couldn't keep himself from touching himself so he began to jack himself off as Tae tried to destroy his insides. "Please do." Jimin thought to himself, making himself smile to himself. 

Ten minutes in and Jimin had came all over his hand and floor. Tae finished a few minutes after and they both collapsed on the floor. The cold floor felt wonderful on their hot skin. They laid there trying to catch their breaths then turned their heads to each other. Jimin smiled and chuckled, making his bestie do the same. Slowly their smiles changed into slightly worried looks as they began to think about what things would be like this time. They would be okay, right?

*HEYYYY! Hope this chapter was okay. I hope all the feelings I wanted to bring to it were felt. Thanks again for reading and please comment. I'd love to see you guy's thoughts on everything going on.*