Chapter 18

It was after 9p.m. and the guys were locked into their studies. Jin, Namjoon, and Suga sat at the dining table. Tae and Jungkook laid out on each end of the couch, while Hobi and Jimin laid out on the floor. It had been quiet for a couple of hours as the boys studied. 

The first to break was Jin, who dropped his head on the table with his forehead pressed against against it. "I can't study anymore. My brain has officially started rejecting information." He groaned in aggravation. Namjoon rubbed the stressed boy's back. "I feel you. My eyes are hurting." 

There was small snoring noises and everyone seemed to look up to see who it could be. Jin and Namjoon burst into laughter as they looked at their friend at the table with them. Yoongi was sitting up with his head hanging low as if he was reading but he had fallen asleep, instead. Joon smacked the book and the boy jumped up. "Y-yeah I know the answer!" He groggily mumbled as he rubbed his eyes. 

The other four starting putting their books up and standing to stretch their stiff bodies. "Well, I think that was a good study session. The best we've ever had, actually." Hoseok said as he reached his hands above his head. Jimin turned some music on from his phone, connecting it to Joon's stereo. "Okay time to relax." He smiled as he put his phone down then made his way to Yoongi who waited for him with open arms.

" Mmm...I've missed you" He heard his hyung say softly in his ear so only he could hear it. He smiled then leaned pecked him on the lips before turning to sit on his lap. 

A song called Filter came on and Jungkook began dancing to it. "Love this song." They all laughed at the boy as he swayed his hips. Tae smiled then grabbed the younger by his waist and they both began dancing, looking into each other's eyes. Jimin bit his bottom lip then looked behind him. He decided to give all of his attention to Yoongi, who was grateful for it.

Hobi joined the two dancing and Jin and Namjoon just watched the show. 

"This feels nice. I'm really gonna miss this" Joon said as he looked around then back to his lover. Jin nodded in agreement with a sigh. "Yeah. Did you decide on what you were going to do after graduation?" 

Joon's smile faltered as he remembered the letter he had received a few weeks ago. It wasn't bad news but it was something that he had meant to bring up to Jin. However, it slipped his mind. Shit.

Jin noticed the change in NAmjoon and became worried, turning his full attention to the boy. "What is it Joonie?" Namjoon licked his lips in nervousness as he stared at his hands then back up at Jin as he grabbed the boy's hands. "Hyung, I forgot to talk to u about the letter I received a few weeks back. It was very good news but...it..." The scared boy paused as he stared at Jin's worried eyes. 

Jin leaned in a little. "It what, Namjoon?" He was growing a little impatient but he didn't want to scare the boy from telling him what was going on. 

"W-well, I got accepted for a job position as a translator for a Korean group that has recently stationed in the U.S...." Jin sat waiting for the rest but his eyes widened once he connected the dots of what Namjoon was trying to tell him. Tears began building in his eyes and he quickly rubbed them away. 

" So you have to move to the U.S.?" Namjoon nodded as he looked down. HE couldn't look at the teary eyed boy at the moment. Jin didn't know if he was happy for Namjoon, sad, or pissed off. He sat still, staring off at nothing as so many thoughts began to bombard his mind. 

It was over for them. After graduation, he wouldn't see Namjoon anymore for a long time. He couldn't deal with the realization. Before he knew it, he was up on his feet and making his way towards the door to leave. 

Everyone noticed and paused what they were doing as they watched their hyung, with tears falling down his cheeks, leave the house and slamming the door behind him. They all then turned to Namjoon who was in shock but couldn't hold his tears back either. He hoped this wouldn't happened but, who was he kidding, he knew this would happen. That's why he allowed the letter to slip from his memory.