Chapter 1

* Bing Bing*

Message from Chim

Taehyung looked down from his third painting of the day to look at his phone. 

     Chimchim: Hey whore! It's time for classes. I'm outside.

Tae laughed at his bestie's message as he sat his paintbrush down to reply.

     Taebug: Coming my love!

    Chimchim: Ew stop it! I just ate.

Taehyung laughed again as he grabbed his bookbag before walking out the front door and making sure to lock it. He decided to wear his blue ripped jeans and a black t-shirt that fit his body just right. He had a black headband over his forehead and black Jordans on his feet. Yep, he was looking like a whole snack! He jumped into Jimin's red convertible and his best friend high fived him before pulling off. 

When they pulled into their school's parking lot, Jimin sighed and laid his head back against the seat. " Well, let's go ahead and get this day over with." He hopped out and you could say he was "thirst trapping" by how stunning he looked. His striped shirt was hugging his torso and his black, ripped skinny jeans hugged his thighs and "peach" bottom. Jimin knew he looked good and smirked once Tae stepped up beside him before they began walking inside. 

The two boys were excited about their junior year for many reasons. The main reason was that they were finally going to see their friends after a long summer. All the friends had different things to do over the summer but, unlike Tae and Jimin, they had to travel to do so. Jungkook, who would is a sophomore this year, went to Busan to spend time with his family and childhood friends. Jin, a senior this year, traveled to America for a business internship his dad had set for him. Yoongi, a senior this year as well, went back to Daegu to build his new studio. His life long dream is to be a music producer and so far he is headed in the right direction. Namjoon wanted to learn the English language better, so he decided to spend his summer in the U.S. in LA. Hoseok decided to open his own dance studio in his hometown so all of his attention went towards that. The boys barely spoke over the summer but now they all could finally go back to the crazy Bangtan boys they knew so well.

BANGTAN CHAT 

Kookiekoo: BANGTAN!!!!

Jimin and Taehyung both received a notification on their phones and instantly laughed after reading it.

Taetae: And we're back! Where are you guys at?

Chim: Me and Tae are just walking in

Seok-Me: well well well. Look at what I see. You boneheads haven't forgotten my beautiful face after all. LOL

Mon: 🙄 Hey hyung. HEY GUYS!!!!

Suga: I'm chilling in the library for now. Bring your asses. I haven't seen anyone for months!

J-Hope: AHHH!! I'm on my way Suggs!!

Kookiekoo: Me too!

Chim: Same

Taetae: Same

Seok-Me: Same

Mon: Same!

Yoongi sat back on one of the large couches in the lounge area of the library. To say he was excited to see his friends was an understatement. He couldn't wait to see how everyone looked now. He had dyed his hair blonde and had even become slightly muscular and he couldn't wait to see his friend's reactions.