◇CHAPTER 15◇

Winwin, Jaemin, Yangyang and Ten ran towards Kun, pushing through the crowd to get through

Winwin, Jaemin, Yangyang and Ten ran towards Kun, pushing through the crowd to get through. They stoped around 15 feet away from them. They saw that a crowd was surrounding Kun, Taeil, Yuri and a tall man whom they didn't recognise.

"Hey, does anyone know who that tall guy is?" Jaemin asked pointing over at them. The others frowned and shrugged. Kun had a dagger in his hand and the tall man was clutching Kun's wrist to lower his weapon.

"Why does kun have a dagger in his hand...? Is he doing a mission..?" Winwin frowned whispering under his breath. The tall man and Kun were causing quite a commotion, attracting a few security guards who came to ask what's going on.

That's when Yangyang yelled: " Kun! Kun hyung! Over here!" Waving his arms frantically over his head. Kun immediately turned his head towards Yangyang's direction. They looked like they were having a staring contest, until a crowd of people passed in between them. Yangyang immediately turned towards the others. "Guys, Kun wants us to take the girl...not Taeil..." Ten frowned. "Wait, why? Why the girl?"

Yangyang rolled his eyes. "I don't know why, ok? I'm just as confused as you are."

"Besides, this is Kun we're talking about, not Chenle or the others. If he says it, it means there is a reason." Winwin added. They all went silent, thinking. Jaemin looked at them all and broke the silence. "So, are we doing it or not?" Ten scratched his neck, considering. "Yeah...we're gonna have to do it. I don't want to be dead meat. No thank you."

They all ran towards Yuri, Taeil and the tall man, but they made sure they weren't being seen by anyone. Everyone was curious as to what was going on. They were all gathering round but the security guard was signalling them to go back to what they were doing. They were trying their best to separate Kun and the tall man and speak to them.

However, when the security guard would come closer than one feet towards them, they would just bounce back and hit the ground as if there was an invisible barrier that would push them if they got close. Luckily, nobody seemed to notice it. There was so much commotion that everyone probably thought that they got pushed by someone and fell down. Out of nowhere, a group of news reporters came holding up their huge cameras to get a shot of what was going on for TV. The security we're trying to make them leave saying there is nothing interesting to see, but they wouldn't budge. Nobody hadn't found any of this weird (fortunately) except...

Between the crowd of reporters, there were two boys holding a note book and a pen. Both of them were wearing the same clothes: a formal, button up shirt with black trousers and a tie. One brown haired wearing thin round glasses and the other one with silver hair. They were keeping track of everything that was happening there...and no one noticed them...