●The Legend of the Sun & Moon●

¤ PROLOGUE  ¤

¤ PROLOGUE  ¤

The Legend says there where 2 rulers who controled the Sun and Moon. They made life on Earth possible. The Sun ruler was called Joy. The Moon ruler was called Irene. They were close friends and they made life together. Until one day....

Joy was told by the ancient ruler of the Universe that only one ruler was needed for Earth and Joy- the Sun ruler- had enough power to give life and protect the Earth.

So, the ruler told Irene that she could retire, because her power was not needed. He said his speech with great regret to Irene, since Irene was very skilled and caring for the Earth and it was a pity to lose her. The ruler said that she could stay with him in his world until Joy retires so Irene can rule all of Earth.

But.... Irene couldn't stand it. Since she always cared, always did her best but only Joy got all the credit. She was sick of it all. On the day Joy became the ruler of Earth, Irene decided to make a group of spies and send them to Earth. These spies were supposed to destroy Earth.

But Irene couldn't keep the secret for long, and Joy found out. She got very angry and banned Irene and put her in a huge ball of iron in the middle of the Earth, now she was powerless. Then Joy made protectors for Earth and gave them each powers to protect Earth and all the people living in it. As long as these protectors had their powers and used it on Earth, Irene couldn't escape from the prison she was in.

And from then on, Irene couldn't communicate with any of her spies. But her spies already knew their mission--to destroy Joy's protectors.

Little did Joy know that before she put Irene in the middle of Earth Irene cursed Joy's special necklace, a symbol of herself. Soon enough Joy lost all her powers and was buried in a hidden cave on Earth. This cave was the secret hideout of her protectors on Earth. Not even Irene or her spies knew this hideout.
So they were safe.....

But one thing NO ONE knew was that Joy had a child named Yuri Moon on Earth...
She knew if Irene found out about this child she would have destroyed her.. so she created three seperate protectors as her best friend and a brother to look after her all the time..

♡ Meet Joy's protectors for Earth: