Dylan Kingwell~ Surprise!

Believe it or not, Dylan and I met online. He lives in Canada, as you may know, but I live in Illinois. 2216 miles away from each other.

We've never met in person, but he did ask me to be his girlfriend, and of course I accepted. Tomorrow is a big hockey game for Dylan, it's his final game, and the one that will decide if his team is champions or not.

I decided that I wanted to surprise him tomorrow, so I have to get up early. I am currently going to sleep so that I have extra rest before tomorrow's flight.

It is now the morning, and I'm getting my stuff into my car. I'm 17, and yes, I have my drivers license. I grabbed my keys and any extra things I needed and I got into my car. I drove all the way to the airport and parked it in the parking garage. I had to pay to keep my car there but it's ok, I'm going to see Dylan for the first time, so it's worth the little extra money.

I hopped out and grabbed my suitcase and extra bag and headed inside. I got my ticket and made my way through security. A few minutes later the gate opened and I boarded the plane. Just a few hours from now I'll be in Canada.

Just like I said, I am now in Canada. His older sister and younger sister are coming to pick me up. I've met them before but Dylan gets really shy when they're around while I'm on FaceTime with him and it's really cute.

I got off the plane and went to baggage claim. Once I found my bag, I exited through security, and looked around. Soon enough, I spotted Adysson and Kayla. Adysson squealed and ran over to me. I laughed and ran over to her too. We pulled each other in a hug and laughed.

"Ahhh I'm so excited you're here!" She exclaimed.
"Me too!" I said.
"Alright, Addy, we don't wanna kill her before she meets Dylan." Kayla chuckled.

I laughed and hugged Kayla too. Adysson grabbed my bag and we made our way to Kayla's car.

"How was your flight?" Kayla asked.
"Pretty good, it wasn't that long."
"That's good. Dylan's gonna freak out when he sees you." Adysson said.
"I'm excited, but nervous at the same time." I said.
"Don't be nervous, he really likes you, y/n."

I smiled at Kayla and she smiled back. We drove all the way to my hotel, and they helped me get my stuff in there. I will be staying in the hotel for a couple weeks before going back home.

Sooner or later it was time to head to Dylan's hockey game. We went into Kayla's car and drove to the indoor rink. We walked inside and sat down to watch the game.

So far we were winning 7-3, and Dylan scored most of the shots. The game is almost over, the clock will run out in about .78 seconds. Once again, Dylan had the puck and he was flying through the ice with it. He came up to the net and.... Scored!

We all stood up in our seats and clapped for Dylan. His teammates rushed to him and patted his head and bro hugged him like all boys do.

He then looked up here to where Addy, Kayla and I were and his eyes landed on me. He took his helmet and stared for a seconds before zooming back to the bench. He threw off his skates and put normal shoes on and ran up to me. I went over to him too and he threw his arms around my waist and picked me up.

We hugged for a few minutes before he put me down.

"What are you doing here?" He asked while holding my face with his hands.
"I thought I'd come surprise you." I said.

He smiled and gave me a hug again. I hugged him back and giggled.

"Can I kiss you?" He asked.
I looked up at him and smiled.
"Yeah."

He smiled and leaned forward, slowly and gently kissing my lips. I kissed him back and everyone clapped. When we pulled away, his teammates surrounded him and gave him pats on the back.

I laughed and watched as his teammates congratulated and praised Dylan for winning their game, and also kissing me.

Later that day we went to dinner together with Dylan's family, and they were all really sweet. I also met Graham and Truman because they were staying at Dylan's house for the night.

Dylan had asked me to stay over too but I said no because his friends were over and I didn't want to interfere.

"Okay, I love you, y/n." Dylan said as he dropped me off to my hotel.
"Bye, Dylan, I love you too." I said. I kissed his cheek and said bye to the others.

I walked into my hotel room and laid on my bed, reflecting on my day. I sighed.

I love you Dylan...