Valentine's Day~ Dylan Kingwell

Delilah and Dylan have been dating for three months. the two met in college in france, delilah's being a french citizen and dylan being from canada.

delilah was in dylan's music class, the two being keen on learning how to play instruments. delilah grew up playing piano so when the professor asked her to help dylan with a note she was more than willing.

the two were nervous and flustered around each other but dylan built up the courage to ask her for her number the next day.

the two went on three dates within the span of a few months minus the classes they spent together and dylan made it official on december 25, aka christmas.

today was febuary 14th and dylan was going to take delilah out on a date for valentine's day.

she had told dylan that she'd never done anything for valentine's day, it was celebrated in france but it wasn't as popular as it was in the US.

the two had school first so they got through their classes and then once it was over they quickly went home and got ready for their date.

delilah for dressed in a light pink dress with a pair of white heels. she nicely curled her long hair to rest on her shoulders. she made sure to make an effort with her makeup for once but still didn't really wear too much.

when she was grabbing her bag she heard a knock at her door.

she opened it to see dylan in a button up with some nice slacks and his hair in a messy flop on his head. he held some white and pink roses in his hands as he looked over at his girlfriend.

"hey, delilah."
"hi." she said and nervously wiped her hands on her dress.

"these are for you."
"they're beautiful.. thank you."
"i wouldve gotten better ones, but no flower could even be half as pretty as you."

she blushed and playfully rolled her eyes at her boyfriend.

"come inside, i'll put these in a vase and we can go."

she went into her kitchen and placed the flowers in a vase she found in her cabinet and next thing they knew the two were at a beach surrounded by fake candle lights and seated on a blanket with food.

delilah was lying down on her back and dylan was leaning on one of his arms while he faced delilah.

he fed her a chocolate covered strawberry as she laughed and tried not to make a mess.

dylan wiped some strawberry juice from her lips and slowly leaned down, pressing a kiss to her lips.

"i love you, delilah.."
"really?"
"of course i do... you're one of the best things that's ever happened to me and i wouldn't trade you for the world."
"i love you too, dylan."
"can i give you something."
"yeah."

he pulled out a ring and i gasped and slapped my hand on my mouth.

"dylan we're nineteen!"
"relax, del, it's not an engagement ring," he chuckled, "this is a promise ring.. it means that no matter what i promise to marry you someday. someday i will make this an engagement ring and then a wedding band. i know this is kinda early but i've always been told that love doesn't have a timeline and i learned that with you. so, will you accept this promise."
"yes, of course i will."

he slipped the ring on my finger while i pulled him into a kiss.

little did the girl know that he would keep his promise, and five years later dylan tied the knot with the love of his life, making her his wife and a kingwell.

she is the best thing that's ever been his, and he's the best thing that's ever been her's.

A/N

just a small little imagine, you guys have been asking me to update but if y'all want more stories i need some requests.

for now this book is completed but do ask me for more if you want some!

🎉 You've finished reading 𝙳𝚢𝚕𝚊𝚗 𝙺𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝙸𝚖𝚊𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚜 🎉