Sam Thomas~ Blushed Cheeks

Sam and I have been friends for a while. Our parents were close friends in high school, and they stayed that way for a while.

Recently, his parents when through a rough divorce, and Sam's dad hasn't talked to him since.

I check up on him every so often, but today he called me to come over. I told him I was going to be there soon so I threw my jacket on, and walked over to the Thomas house.

Their house wasn't far, walking distance. I knocked on the door and Liz opened it.

"Hey, honey. He's upstairs." She told me.

I nodded and went up to Sam's room. I lightly knocked on his door. I waited a second and then walked in.

He was laying on his bed, facing the wall. I sighed and closed the door behind me, before climbing in the bed with him. He turned around and buried his head in my neck.

I wrapped my arms around him and kissed his forehead. His arms were tightly wrapped around my waist.

I closed my eyes for a second. Or at least I thought it would only be a second, but when I opened my eyes it was dark outside and Sam was now cuddling me and was playing with my hair.

I looked up at him and he smiled.

"Hey sleepyhead."
"Hi."

I buried my face into his neck. He laughed a little and stroked my hair. He lightly kissed the top of my head.

I looked back up at him and smiled. We both stared at each other for a minute, and then he placed his hands on my cheeks and planted a soft kiss on my lips.

We pulled away and stared at each other. I started blushing and so did he.

"Y/n, will you be my girlfriend?"
"Of course I would, Sammy."

He smiled and kissed my cheek.

I love this boy.