Quigley Quagmire~... Saved

This one's name is Grace Easterling
_________________________________

Hey, I'm Grace Easterling and I'm 16 years old. My friends and I decided to go to New York as a girls trip for a month this summer, and we've finally arrived an hour ago!

We are on our way to get checked into our hotel and we're riding in a taxi. Addison is listing off the things she wants to do and the things she wants to eat, while I just drown her out and listen to my music through my AirPods.

I was currently listening to Dont Blame Me by Taylor Swift. It's one of my ultimate favorite songs. She's an amazing artist and because of her I'm starting my own music career.

I have a small YouTube channel where I song covers and originals, like my very first song Fingers Crossed. It first blew up on tiktok where I posted a snip bit to my followers and then it landed on everyone's fyp so I posted the full version and that's where I gained my popularity.

Am I super famous? No, but I do have a pretty good following of 2.4 million.

Anyway, I was looking out the window when I felt rapid tapping on my shoulder. It was Olivia.

"Grace look we're passing through time square!" She said.

I turned to look through her window and sure enough we were turning into time square.

It was beautiful with all the buildings and big screens with celebrities faces on them. It showed all new Broadway shows and models and New York fashion week ads which was coming up the last week we're in nyc.

"Woah..." I said as we exited time square. "That was amazing" "I know, omg we're so going there tomorrow!" Addison said.

"Relax, we have a whole month to go to time square, let's just get settled in first." Olivia laughed.

I chuckled at the girl's pout to Olivia's statement and then went back to looking out the window.

It was a pretty long flight to New York, especially because we came from Texas. No, we do not have cool Texan accents, we have normal American sounding voices.

While in the plane I watched a bunch of shows including the last episode of euphoria, Liv and Maddie and also Austin and ally, yes Disney channel, gotta love it though. I also napped for a little.

But now after the 30 minute car ride, we finally made it to our hotel.

The girls and I tipped the driver and brought our stuff to the doorman who was polite enough to bring it up to our room.

We checked in and explored the hotel before heading to our room, which we luckily got a suite with a kitchen, three bedrooms and a whole other living space.

Addison and Olivia ran to their rooms and quickly went for a nap. I told them both I was gonna go for a walk and they said okay and didn't say they wanted to come so I just left on my own.

It was pretty chilly in New York, as it always is, and I was wearing a lavender cropped cardigan with grey sweatpants. My hair was down and in loose curls and I also had my sunglasses on because it was deceivingly sunny for being pretty cold.

I was crossing the street and once I got on the sidewalk I saw a man approaching me with his white van.

He was staring straight at me and I knew this wasn't going to end well. I pretended I didn't notice him and started speed walking away from him.

He seemed to notice and sped up and I started to break out into a sprint.

Because he was in a van he was way faster than me and he easily caught up. He hopped out of his van and grabbed me by my waist.

He hid me in an alley and started to touch me everywhere. He started saying really uncomfortable things and then began to strip me down.

He had only gotten to my shirt when a teenage boy, around my age came into the alley, probably hearing my cries for help, and pushed the man off me. The guy ran away when the boy punched him in the face.

I backed up against a building and curled into a ball with my back against the building and my head in my hands.

I was still a crying mess when I felt someone drape their jacket around my bare shoulders and a comforting hand on my back.

I looked up and he gave me a sympathetic smile.

"Hey... it's okay... he ran away, I'll make sure no one hurts you, okay?" He said softly.

I slowly nodded and he smiled again.

"Hey, how about you put my hoodie on and I'll bring you to my house to warm you up. I'll get you some coffee and I'll make a nice fire you can sit by with a blanket. And trust me, I'm not trying to kidnap you." He chuckled.

I giggled a little and nodded. He helped me put his hoodie on and picked up my cardigan.

"I'll wash this for you, you'll have it back by tonight." He said.

He wrapped an arm around me and we walked to his house which wasn't super far away.

He led me inside where I saw two other teenagers who were the same age as him, I'm assuming they're triplets, and three other siblings, most likely their friends, one baby, one boy who looked to be the same age as the triplets and one girl who looked to be a year or two older.

They all looked at me with confused faces and the boy quickly dismissed any regretful thoughts in my head.

"Don't be afraid of them. These are my siblings, Isadora and Duncan, this is Isadora's boyfriend Klaus, and Duncan's girlfriend Violet and their younger sister Sunny. I'm Quigley by the way." He said gently.

I nodded and gave the others a small smile. They all smiled back.

"Um, im going to bring you upstairs to my room, and you can sit by the fireplace in there. I have to talk to the others a bit about something."

I nodded and he brought me up into his room. It was nice and spacious. There was a loveseat by the fireplace where he sat me down and gave me a thick blanket to wrap myself in. He lit the fireplace too.

"Need anything..." "grace... and no... I'm okay for now.. thank you..." "grace... pretty.. well okay, I'll be back in a minute to check up on you, if you want to call someone to pick you up that's okay too."

"Okay." I said. "Okay..." he said back and left the room, gently closing the door behind him.

I don't even know him and he... saved me.