The Teenage Assassin Chapter 6

Hey There Guys!!!

So sorry that i uploaded the wrong chapter but here is the right one and now you will understand and know what is going on.

I will upload more soon promise and i hope you like this new chapter!

Love you all loads and loads!

VOMMENT!!

Please fan if you haven't too please!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 6 –

      I got up extra early the next morning to I could make preparations for school. I took a shower and wore a short skirt with knee high boots, to hide the knives. I also put on a white shirt that emphasized my cleavage. I put on a black cardigan and my black jacket which contained my gun and another knife. I walked out of the bedroom and made myself some toast. I was munching away when I became aware of someone standing behind me, as it was dark I depended on my assassin instincts and then flipped the figure over my shoulder. I then heard a familiar groan. Dean. I ran and flipped on the lights to find him lay on the kitchen floor, I laughed.
“It’s not funny, what are you doing in the dark anyway. We have lights ya know.” I shrugged.
“I know, but I was saving energy.” I smiled and helped him up and pushed some toast his way that I didn’t want. I always made too much.
“Are you ok?” I asked buttering the toast for him as if he were a child.
“Yeah I’m fine; just don’t do that too often.” I grinned and walked around and kissed his cheek.
“What are you wearing?” He seemed outraged.
“Clothes.” I stated in an ‘it’s so obvious’ tone.

“Well I guessed that much. What I meant was why is your skirt so short?” I rolled my eyes, possessive idiot.

“I’m being the bait remember.” Dean rolled his eyes and finished his toast while I went and double checked my weapons.

      “Where did you get that skirt from?” Cam demanded before I could even say hello.
“Why?” I asked curious. Cam never asked about my clothes much, she just often tutted saying that I needed more color.

“Because I love it!” She gushed making me twirl so she got a better look of it.

“Erm…Ralph Lauren I guess.” I shrugged and she gaped at me like I was an idiot. I closed her mouth for her and she scowled.

“I didn’t know that you shopped at Ralph Lauren.” She seemed as if I kept a huge secret from her and I laughed but then sobered up as I spotted Chris coming my way. I nudged Dean slightly and he got the message and wrapped his arm around my waist keeping a firm grip.

“Hey Chris!” I gushed as he came over beside me. His eyes lit up in an evil way and I repressed a shudder.

“You are looking very fine today Alex.” He commented, I shrugged.

“Thanks, but you can look, but no touching.” I frowned and this was true, I never let anyone touch me apart Dean. He took the bait perfectly; he leaned down and whispered in my ear.

“We will see about that my rose.” I rolled my eyes at the sudden nickname and this frustrated him even more. The bell then rang and we all headed off to class. I felt Chris’s eyes on me all morning and Dean’s arm never left my waist. He gave every guy the evils as they stared at me all the way to the canteen. I could feel Chris close behind, probably staring at my butt.