The teenage assassin Chapter 1

Here we are guys chapter 1!!!!!

I'm not sure if to carry it on or not so please read, comment and all of that to let me know!

Thanks guys i love you all!!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 1 -

"You just sliced me you son of a bitch!" My target had just sliced me with a samurai sword. Lovely!

"What do you expect? You're trying to kill me!" He replied pulling into another fighting stance. This target was a tricky one; he knew a lot of martial arts and had a lot of weapons. But one thing he didn't have was the training that I had. My name is Alex and when I was just four years old my mom and dad put me into martial arts. I did this until I was 10 earning a black belt, but then I soon realized what I wanted to become when I was raped. I wanted to become an assassin, and I became one. I'm now 16 and becoming one of the best teenage assassins there is. I live alone in Los Angeles; my parents think that I have gone to college.

"Well, the only reason I'm trying to kill you because you rape little girls and you are a massive drug dealer. You deserve to die." And with that I pulled my gun out of the back of my jeans and shot him dead. I don't feel anything when I do a job anymore as I know that they are people who are bad and I'm making the world a better place. I turned and left the warehouse in which the target had just made a huge drug deal. I checked my watch. 6:30 Am. I just had enough time to shower and get to school. Yeah school. The assassin company I worked for thought that I still needed a basic education as well as spy training, so I had to go to public school.

I pulled into the school parking lot with plenty of time to spare, it was only was 8:15Am. I looked around to see if anyone was looking and when I was sure that they weren't I leaned over to the glove compartment and pulled out a gun. I never went anywhere without one. That was one of the rules of being an assassin; you were never without your gun. I also pulled out a knife and tucked it on the inside of my boots. I then straightened up and locked the compartment and got out of my sleek black Lamborghini. Yeah a Lamborghini, I earned a lot of money and it was custom that we had fast cars. When I had first stared school, everyone crowded me and my car. Eventually people left me alone when they realized I was (acting) quiet. I only made friends with three people as we weren't allowed to get close to people, they are my best friends and the agency doesn't know anything about them. Yet. I tucked the gun into the back of my jeans and walked foreword to greet Talia, (or better known to us as Talli) she pulled me into a hug.

"Hey Alex, you okay?" She was a redhead and had brown eyes. She was pretty, but out of us lot she was the funny one. She always knew how to make us all laugh.

"Yeah, I'm fine thanks. What about you?" I replied pulling the back of my light leather jacket over the back of my jeans to hide my gun. No one knew that I was an assassin here. Not even my best friends, but everyone knew that when I got a phone call I had to go. The school had also finally accepted that when I got a phone call that I was gone.

"Yeah I'm ok, but I'm stressing over the chemistry exam later." I laughed and when I looked at her she looked tired. She must have been up all last night revising. Typical Talli.