Chapter 2: Rocks, Contracts

"Amber eyes that looks like a rock, emotionless face that never accepted compassion and happiness. He is the God of Rocks but he was also known as the God of Contracts. "

----------

In the deep ocean, Iris was floating. All she could feel is warm and cold. She opens her eyes only to see she's like falling into the deep ocean more. She quickly felt her neck and surprisingly, it's attached. She's also shocked that she could breathe in the water.

 "What do you want?" A mysterious voice suddenly popped up from somewhere.

"Huh?! Who are you?!" Iris said with a panic tone. 

No one answered Iris' question. 

"What do you want?" Again with the questions. 

The question keeps on repeat until it stopped. She then looked at her hands, she looks pale and her hand is white like a ghost. She stopped floating and she is now standing. The room she's in still doesn't change. It's a room filled with darkness and there was no light that could guide her. 

"Iris!" out of nowhere, she hears her mother's voice calling out to her.

 "Mother?!" She tried to run but she can't move her body, she tries to reach out to her mother but she can't.

"Be happy, Iris." Tears started to stream in her face. "Mother... I'm tired... I want... I want to rest..." Iris said between her cries. "I want revenge, I want to kill them. But mother... I..."Iris knelt down, she wanted to hug her mother but it feels like it's restricting her to do so. She stayed in her spot with her weak knees. 

"What do you want?" Again the voice asked her. Then she stops crying and her eyes turn cold but the tears keep falling.

"I want revenge." Suddenly, her surroundings feel hot. A scenery of ocean of fire, war, and blood. A burning heart entered her body as she closed her eyes feeling the burning passion for revenge.

The surrounding feels getting more hot until she can't breathe anymore. "Is this what you wanted?" The voice really did portrait her true feelings. A burning passion for revenge that no one can overcome, yes this is what Iris wants. She may have been killed but even so, she wanted to hunt them forever even in death.

 The Queen killed my mother and my elder brothers and father, I will avenge them. I will save my people from their brainwash."As you wish." As if the voice knows Iris' desire, the fire envelops her but it doesn't hurt, more as it protected her from anything.