Chapter 2

Jeongguk woke up with a headache. The sound didn't stop all night, but he tried to have some sleep so he wouldn't fall asleep at school.

He brushed his teeth, put on some clothes and went to kitchen to get some pain killers from the cabinet.

His sister went to school earlier, but made him breakfast which looked so fucking good, yet he didn't really wanted to eat, all he wanted to do is sleep, but when his sister will find out he'll get scolded like last time.

So he decided to take some time and eat his breakfast in peace, his eyes slowly giving up on him. They closed and he slowly drifted into a slumber.

When he woke up, it was 8:40. His eyes widened and he jumped out of his seat.

"Oh no! I'm gonna be late." He took his backpack from the chair, keys with his phone and put on his clothes before running to the bus station.
.
.
"Jeongguk!" Jimin waved at his friend who ran after him, breathing heavily. "Am I late?" Jimin shook his head.

"No, actually right on time!" Jeongguk sighed in relief at the statement. "Oh thank god! I completely fell asleep." He said as both walked down the hallway.

"Oh, really? You don't normally fall asleep. Didn't your alarm go off?"

"It did, but I couldn't sleep all night, so I fell asleep while eating breakfast." He shook his head.

What kind of sound was it? And how come he never knew they had a large metal door at the end of a hallway, he didn't know even exist? There was something fishy about this whole situation, and it didn't leave Jeongguk's mind.

What was behind that door?! "Gguk, is something wrong? You look like something pains you."

Jeongguk shrugged it off, really, he didn't want to talk about it now. "No, it's nothing. We better get going before it ring-" Jeongguk was cut off by the bell.

"Oh, shit!" Jimin cursed and they said their goodbyes to each other, running to their own class. Now, Jeongguk came right on time, so hopefully he won't get detention. Hopefully.

Time skip

It was around lunch time, and all of the students hurried to get in line for the meal they're serving in the school cafeteria.

Jeongguk walked out of the classroom, waving at ever so flirty Jimin, who had a mint haired boy pinned to the wall. "So, cutie. Won't you give me your number?" He asked sheepishly.

The smaller boy looked at Jimin in disinterest and switched their positions. "No thanks, but maybe, we could go out on a date sometime."

The younger male smirked and walked away, leaving Jimin behind with a shocked look on his face. 'Oh boy' Jeongguk thought and walked over to him.

"Hey Chim." He got startled and looked at Jeongguk with nervous expression. "Gguk, you didn't see anything, right?" Jeongguk laughed.

"I did, unfortunately." Jimin fake cried and dragged Jeongguk by the hand. "Whatever, let's go eat, I'm starving." Jeongguk nodded and quietly followed the boy.
.
.
.
"And then he said he'll be my boyfriend, and I was shook. It was supposed to be just a one time thing, but turns out he took it seriously." Jin complained and spilled the tea while Jeongguk and Jimin arrived, greeting both of their friends with smiles.

"Hey!" Jimin hugged Hoseok from behind, the older smiling back. "Hey you two! Just in time. We're talking about Jin's hookup who wants do date him."

Jin face palmed himself, taking out his phone. "Yeah, he's hot and has a big dick and all, but he just, isn't my type." Jeongguk nodded sitting beside Hoseok and Jimin did the same, hand swinging around his shoulders.