Chapter 24

Taehyung froze. His body overtook a sudden shock, making him widen his eyes and look at the younger, trying to find something in his eyes, something like a playful spark, something that made him hope Jeongguk was joking. But all he could see was seriousness.

He then furrowed his eyebrows a little and smiled laughing uncomfortably. "Oh my God Jeongguk haha! This, oh my God you really got me there for a second. You topping over me? Oh my God! Haha...ha.." his laughter died down when Jeongguk furrowed his eyebrows for a change.

"I'm serious Taehyung." Jeongguk let Taehyung know with a harsh yet serious tone, carefully watching every uncomfortable movement Taehyung created. He started sweating nervously, trying to pull away from Jeongguk, fangs sharpening as anger started to take over his body.

He loves Jeongguk for sure, yet he can't let him be the top! He isn't meant to take it up the ass, he isn't submissive. He was born to rape people, not get raped by people by any means. This thrown him really off hook, and isn't really fond of this. He's really angry.

"Taehyung, look at me." Jeongguk let out in soft yet harsh tone, trying to make Taehyung to look at him by turning his head. Taehyung wanted to avoid the stare, he didn't want to look into those eyes anymore. "No Jeongguk." He rasped, looking away.

"Taehyung, just look at me." Jeongguk said and once again, Taehyung didn't even move a pinky. Jeongguk got angry and turned Taehyung's head towards his by the chin, being face to face with that hungry creature again. "Taehyung..."

"No! Alright!? I love you, sure I do but this is extreme! I'm not going to take it up my ass Jeongguk! I'm not a bottom!" Taehyung finally snapped at Jeongguk, face red and fueling with anger. Jeongguk only looked at him with those big doe eyes that can make you lost in them, before Jeongguk chuckled.

Taehyung was still angry, and the fact that the chuckle turned into a full on laughter didn't make him any calmer. This all looked so fun to Jeongguk, but Taehyung was fucking pissed. He never and will never bottom to anyone, and Jeongguk is no exception even though Taehyung loves him.

Jeongguk kept on laughing and cupied Taehyung's face inching a little closer. "Oh no, you won't be the one taking it up the ass." Finally Jeongguk said and Taehyung's anger vanished at once. "Wait, I'll not?" He asked with widened eyes and earned a nod from Jeongguk.

"No, of course not." Jeongguk said and pulled Taehyung a little closer by the neck, lips close to his ear. "You're just not going to be the one in control." His hot breath hit Taehyung's ear, making him swallow the lump in his throat.

So this is what Jeongguk wants? He wants to be in control? Well fuck, Taehyung thought. He never let anyone take the control because he loves being in control, he loves seeing Jeongguk beg for his dick and tie him up against the bed. But he felt a little relieved when he found out he wasn't going to be taking it up the ass, he would be pissed at himself to the rest of his miserable life.

Jeongguk pulled away with a smile on his face, leaning into the touch as Taehyung's hands were wrapped around his thin waist, gripping it tightly. "You- want to dominate me?" Taehyung let out and Jeongguk nodded, placing his hands on Taehyung's firm chest.

"Yeah! I want you to feel the pain of desperation and the need to touch me." Jeongguk explained in a playful voice, staring at Taehyung who looked confused, making Jeongguk laugh a bit. "It's..I.."

"Look Taehyung, I know how much you love being in control, so that you let me be the one in control really shows how much you love and care for me, that you wouldn't go into this with anyone else." Taehyung only stared, thinking about what Jeongguk said. It's true, he would never let anyone dominate him, even if they begged for it.