Chapter 6

Jeongguk moaned with every thrust, gripping onto Taehyung's shoulders.

It was quiet in the dark basement, the only sound was the shallow breathing from Jeongguk along with the moans, and skin slapping.

"A-ah Gguk, you're tight." Taehyung moaned as well in deep voice, also breathing heavily.

Jeongguk didn't find any words, and also he didn't need to answer Taehyung.

He just enjoyed Taehyung. Or rather, his dick.

Jeongguk had thrown his head back, jerking suddenly when he felt bundle of nerves being hit over and over.

He moaned loudly. Taehyung smiled and fastened his pace.

"D-daddy please...I-"

"Are you gonna come baby?"

Jeongguk only nodded, nails digging into the flesh of Taehyung's back, drawing blood out of the painful scratches.

"Y-yes, I am-" another moan escaped him when Taehyung squeezed his cock in his long thick fingers.

"Go ahead then. Come for daddy." Taehyung purred, watching satisfied as Jeongguk come in his hand.

With a groan, Jeongguk let his hands fall off Taehyung's back onto his sides.

Taehyung slid into him a few more times before releasing into Jeongguk.

He pulled out, leaning in to kiss Jeongguk on the lips.

Jeongguk kissed back tiredly, his eyes slowly giving up on him.

Taehyung leaned back to admire his work.

"So beautiful." He murmured, admiring his work. Jeongguk looked wrecked, and Taehyung loved it.

He pulled out from Jeongguk, giving him one last kiss before whispering into his ear.

"Sweet dreams."
.
.

Jeongguk woke up, cold sweat coliding with his skin, tears staining his face.

It was a dream? Jeongguk sighed in relief.

All of this, all of the events that happened in that basement, it was all a dream?

Jeongguk couldn't have been happier. But it felt so real. The demon, basement, but most importantly, the kiss.

All of this seemed off. Maybe he had sleep paralysis.

Jeongguk shrugged it off when a notification popped up on his phone. It was Jimin.

Chim
Hey Ggukie! We're going out with the boys. Wanna come?

Coconuthead
Yeah sure! Where to tho?

Chim
We're going to the mall duh. And Jin is bringing Joon!@$!*^/

Coconuthead
Damn calm down shorty. What time

Chim
Hey! I'm not shorty but your hyung u brat. And it's at 3pm.

Coconuthead
Ok shorty. See ya there

Chim
Yah! You brat! Apologise rn
Chim
Jeongguk!

Jeongguk smiled lifting himself up from the bed.

He went to the bathroom and washed his face with cold water, dressing in a nice outfit afterwards.