Chapter 25

Prepare your tissues

Jeongguk opened his eyes, the bright light that was coming from the window blinding his vision. He blinked his eyes a few times, trying to get his eyes to focus on the surroundings.

After a while of adjusting his vision, his eyes finally met a dark brown dresser, an oak one at that. His head was spinning and memories of last night made him groan.

They actually went couple more rounds after that, and every time they did, Jeongguk would dominate Taehyung.

At the end of their long night, Taehyung took his turn and dominated the shit of of Jeongguk. Jeongguk really doesn't want to recall that.

A confusion found itself on his face, not really sure how does sun rise up in the hell, but he wasn't awake enough yet to think about that.

More than that, he felt a pair of strong arms wrapped around his waist, a naked flash touching his back, down to his bottom.

He looked to the side, taking a peak at the sleeping figure that spooned him. Taehyung was absolutely gorgeous.

The sun shined onto his face, and Jeongguk couldn't help but notice Taehyung's long lashes, most girls would be jealous for sure.

He spun around in the older's grip, snuggling a little closer to feel the welcoming warmth. Now, Jeongguk feels kind of stupid.

He forgave Taehyung so easily, which was pretty stupid to be honest. After one cry and submitting himself to Jeongguk, it still felt to Jeongguk like it wasn't enough.

Just this isn't enough to replace that feeling in Jeongguk's heart, how he was manipulated, raped, abused. Jeongguk ripped himself apart from Taehyung's grip and ran out of the bed, regretting his decision because the pain he felt right after was unbearable, making him hiss and bump his back into the dark colored wall.

Taehyung groaned when he felt an empty grip and warmth disappear. He slowly opened his eyes and was met with a very naked Jeongguk, which was a pretty sight to see first thing in the morning, but the expression on his face wasn't.

His neck and thighs were covered in bruises and hickey's, and he had an unnerving expression on, clearly scared.

Taehyung got confused and sat up groggily, rubbing his eyes. His hair stuck out on all the sides, and he was in his human form surprisingly.

Jeongguk watched as he took the covers off his body and stood up, walking over to him with tired expression.

Jeongguk gulped and stood in one place, waiting for Taehyung to walk over to him.

"Gguk? Why are you standing here?" He asked with deep voice, a yawn soon following it. "N-no, it's nothing..." Jeongguk said softly and pushed himself closer to the wall.

Taehyung finally came over to him and wrapped his arms once again around Jeongguk's waist and placed his head on his shoulder, relaxing a little while he closed his eyes.

"Come back to bed. It's cold, I really liked your ass on my dick." Jeongguk rolled his eyes and pushed Taehyung away.

"You've ruined the moment Taehyung." He snapped and this brought Taehyung back to reality.

"What's up with you, you seem pissed." Taehyung stated and Jeongguk walked away from Taehyung and dragged his feet towards the closet, painfully slow at that because he felt a sharp pain in his lower half.

"I am pissed. Pissed at myself actually." Jeongguk cursed at himself quietly and looked through the closet full of organised and neatly folded shirts, t-shirts and pants to pick something out.