Chapter 27

"That I'll let him go, doesn't mean I'll let you go petal." Jeongguk froze.

Of course it made sense that Satan wouldn't just let them both go without anything in return. And the small laugh Satan let out after seeing Jeongguk's expression didn't work either.

"Now, you didn't expect this, didn't you petal?" He inched a little a closer to the younger who was still frozen, his thoughts running wild.

Does he really have to stay here? He can't spend his time with Taehyung up on the surface?

The thoughts made his stomach churn. Before he realised, his eyes went glossy with tears. Now, he knows what he said earlier, he didn't forget but somehow now he felt pretty stupid thinking back.

If only he kept his mouth shut, but no, he has to make everything worse then it already is.

Satan looked at him with a mocking pout and lifted his head up by the chin when he saw the gloss in his eyes.

"Awh, are you going to cry petal? So sensitive." He inched a little closer when the tears threatened to fall from Jeongguk's doe eyes.

Taehyung growled dangerously at the older man, seeing as he inched toward his baby who's face looked pained.

Taehyung didn't like this, not a single bit. Either it was how upset Jeongguk was or the fact that his boss was too close for his comfort.

"No! Let him go, keep me here but not him!" Taehyung finally voiced, but Satan didn't take his eyes off of Jeongguk.

"Nah, I will keep this cutie here. I'm in a need of pretty people to keep me company." He cooed and pulled Jeongguk closer by the waist.

Now that was enough, Taehyung couldn't control his emotions and slowly walked toward the Satan. "Oh no, you aren't going to fuck my soon to be lover." Darkness found itself in his eyes as venom lingered on his tongue.

As soon as he got close enough, he jumped. His teeth sharpened and he landed on the large figure who didn't even bulge.

Now, Taehyung was strong that's for sure, but against Satan he has nothing. Satan laughed a little and grabbed Taehyung by the collar to pull him off, yet the younger was holding onto him for his dear life, making sure his nails burried into his boss.

"God Taehyung, didn't you learn anything in your years of being a demon? Tsk tsk." Satan stated in dissapointment in the younger who kept on holding, biting into his shoulder.

"I thought you've learnt about that Satan can do much worse then you might think." He let go of Jeongguk who let tears fall out of his eyes as he fell to the ground, angry thoughts still haunting him.

It was like Satan used something on him, like he used his spells to make him weak because Jeongguk wouldn't usually do that, or he was too mad at himself for being stupid.

Taehyung saw the shaking Jeongguk on the ground and felt the need to protect and touch the younger. But he didn't want to let go of the Satan.

"Don't you see this is all his fault? He said I can do whatever to him, he decided to slap me and yell at me, he decided that he want you free.

It's all his fault, and you're just as stupid as he is. He thinks he can win against Satan, and so do you. You're actually perfect for each other." Taehyung's bottom lip started shaking a little.

All the words made him feel lots of different types of emotions. He didn't know if he should feel angry or sad, but he felt both.

He felt like the Satan had truth at some point, but also he insulted Jeongguk who still kept uncomfortably crying on the floor.