Chapter 7

They brought ice cream and walked around the mall for the day. Hopefully, Hoseok dried Jimin's shirt off well, so it wasn't visible that he had anything spilled on him.

Jeongguk had noticed that Jimin was giving him glances here and there, rubbing his arm soothingly. It was quite an odd behavior from the elder, since Jimin wasn't usually this concerned about him.

Something was with Jimin, and Jeongguk was quite sure he knew something. Jeongguk didn't like it much though. What if he finds out about Taehyung? It's not that he's concerned about Taehyung, but Jimin. Taehyung can hurt him any minute, and Jeongguk wanted his friend to be safe.

"Jeongguk, what's wrong?" Namjoon asked, concern obvious in his voice.

"No it's nothing, I was just lost in thought." Jeongguk answered while eating his ice cream, watching Hoseok and Jin curse at each other while playing 'dance away'.

"Do you think you can beat me?" Jin said playfully, his feet moving along the arrows, his eyes never leaving the screen.

"You? Oh I can beat you even with my eyes closed." Hoseok smirked.

Jeongguk sighed. "Namjoon."

Namjoon turned to Jeongguk. "Yes?"
"What would you do if someone...wanted to sleep with you..but if you refuse they'll kill someone you love?" Namjoon's eyes widened, confusion clear in his eyes.

Jeongguk totally understood, what type of answer is for that question. Obviously, Namjoon looked uncomfortable, which is completely normal.

"Um, well...I would honestly call the police, but if I would want to deal with it myself, I would do something that would end that."

Jeongguk didn't understand Namjoon's answer. It sounded really complicated.

"What do you mean?" Namjoon sighed.

"I mean that I would ask what the person wanted, and then grant his wish for the exchange of him not hurting anyone." Oh. Oh.

"And what if he won't do it? What if he will harass you even if you give it to him."

"Him? Jeongguk, I know that it's none of my business, but does someone harass you?" Jeongguk stopped dead in his tracks. What will he say? That a sex demon is following him around and fucking him everywhere he goes? What if Taehyung hurts Namjoon?

"No, I'm just..curious." Namjoon sighed softly and patted Jeongguk's back.

"I would just call the police. That isn't normal Jeongguk. And if someone hurts you, you should say it to someone you trust." Namjoon smiled showing his dimples, genuinely concerned about the younger.

Why is he such an angel? Jeongguk thought he must have fallen from heaven.

"Ahh fuck! I've lost!" Jin cursed with Hoseok's laugh following it. Jin turned around and fake cried. "Joonie, he's mean." Jin whined, Namjoon opening his arms.

"Ah come here." Namjoon laughed when Jin threw himself at him.

"Alright, it's getting quite late. We should head home." Jimin said, looking at his watch. They've spent so much time here, they haven't even noticed how much time actually flew by.

"Alright then, I'll see all of you in the school. And don't forget to finish that French project." Jin stated, Hoseok's eyes widening at once.

"Shit! I forgot!" Jin laughed. "Of course you did Hobi." Hoseok waved at them before running out of the mall.

"Anyways, see you tomorrow." Jimin and Jeongguk nodded, watching Jin and Namjoon walk off and didn't fail to notice how Namjoon squeezed Jin's butt, whispering something into his ear.