Chapter 5

"I want more than this." Taehyung finally answered, wide-eyed Jeongguk swallowing the lump in his throat. Oh god he thought tightly squeezing Taehyung's length in his hands. He groaned.

"Ah Jeongguk, don't squeeze it." He growled and soon the younger softened his grip at the low voice. It was deeper then the ocean but beautifully sweet. It was like a music to Jeongguk's ears, his eyes closing lightly.

But Taehyung snapped. "Jeongguk, I'm not going to repeat myself. You know that I hate it." He snapped his eyes up his tongue licking the tip lightly. Alright Gguk, you've got this.

He slowly and carefully stretched his lips around the pink tip, slowly sliding down the massive length teasingly. "Oh fuck, good, keep going baby." Taehyung's breathing got heavier with each lick and touch Jeongguk delivered to his flesh groaning.

Jeongguk smirked lightly, happy with the work he's doing, rather, feeling like the top he always was. Or so, he thought.

With a harsh slap on his right butt cheek, he yelped almost biting onto the olders length. With his dominance completely flying out the window like a bird, leaving his completely helpless and shocked.

His eyes shifted to Taehyung who stood there emotionless.

"What do you think you're smirking for?" Oh. Oh fuck. Taehyung noticed his face, and what now?

Panic overpowered his system, Taehyung's fingers slowly twirling in his dark strands of hair, squeezing tightly at the scalp. This hurt the boy, eyes teary and teeth clenched. Taehyung leaned in.

"You seriously think that you're the dominant? Does this give you a wave of confidence?" It does. It does bring confidence to Jeongguk, but it didn't last long.

Why did he think that he'll actually be the dominant one? He cursed himself. Of course Taehyung's in control, and he could only obey the him.

Even his strength failed him. His workout routines wasn't enough to this creature, basically non-existent, yet this creature must have some super strength.

Taehyung yanked his hair again. "Don't worry baby, soon you won't be so confident. Just be patient."

Taehyung pulled away from the wide-eyed Jeongguk, who whimpered at the thought of Taehyung roughly fucking into him, pining him down to the cold hard floor.

"Now, where were we?" Taehyung hummed, Jeongguk quickly returning his mouth onto Taehyung's cock, swiftly moving it up and down, his throat at an alarm.

"Good boy Jeongguk." He cooed at Jeongguk. God how he loved when someone praised him, that's why he loves studying, because teachers praise him. But this felt a lot better.

"Jeongguk.." Jeongguk looked up at Taehyung with curious eyes, when he almost choked. Taehyung pushed his head down, quickly deepthroating Jeongguk's mouth.

Jeongguk gagged violently, eyes shedding tears of pain. It hurt so much, his breathing heavy and hands on Taehyung's thighs, pushing at them forcefully.

"Ah fuck Gguk. Your mouth feels so good around my cock." Jeongguk at this point almost passed out, not getting enough air in his lungs. Taehyung pulled away from the boy, sliding his cock put.

Jeongguk couched violently, his mouth sore from all of the sucking. He wants to go up, away from here. This fucking basement.

Taehyung watched the younger cough while smirk pressed across his face, crouching down for the boy. With dark eyes, he caressed his cheek and placed his other hand on his butt, squeezing it lightly.

"Oh baby. Seeing you like this makes me want to fuck your brain out of your head." Jeongguk sniffled, tears sliding down his tinted cheek.

"N-no, p-please it hurts." Taehyung closed his eyes for a minute. "Oh Gguk, don't worry. You'll love this, all of the people I've fucked loved my work, and you'll be no different." Taehyung opened his eyes, red color overpowering his grey ones.