Epilogue

Jungkook was working around their shared house, eyes here and there shifting towards the metal band around his ring finger.

It was about a year ago that they got married and Jungkook still couldn't believe it. It didn't feel real at all, as if it was all an illusion.

He smiled, watching as the pretty ring decorated with a diamond reflected the ceiling lights.

A sudden wrap of strong arms had Jungkook startle a bit, patting the veiny skin.

"Hey dear." Taehyung rasped, hair messed up as he was sleeping for a few hours. Jungkook turned at him with a grin, awing at his cute husband.

"Hello hun. Did you sleep well?"

"Not really. I had nightmares again." He pouted, earning a hug from Jungkook.

"Awe, still thinking about that? Come on, thay was six years ago, you should forget about it." Jungkook kissed Taehyung on the lips, squeezing the older's cheeks.

"Still..me being the demon who constantly rapes you makes me sick." He fake gagged, hugging Jungkook back for comfort.

"It's okay. You've changed, that's the most important thing." Jungkook smiled, showering Taehyung in a bunch of kisses.

The older smiled back, tickling the sides of Jungkook's waist. The younger immediately started squirming and laughing in the grip, trying to get out.

"Ahaha hyungie stop!"

"Naw."

He kept on tickling, face close to Jungkook who opened up his crying eyes, looking back at the handsome man.

"Pretty baby." Taehyung stopped and kissed Jungkook back again, the tension suddenly there, heavy and lusty.

"Taehyung." Jungkook let out before he French kissed Taehyung, using his tongue.

The older soon dominated the kiss though, seating Jungkook up onto the counter. They had a rough makeout session there, Taehyung rather aggressive, he started sliding his hand into Jungkook's sweatpants, close to his ass.

Jungkook giggled and pushed him off a little, eyes closed.

"Hey, let's get to the bedroom first." He let out, Taehyung already on it. He picked his husband up and carried him all the way up the stairs, way too excided.

When he made it to their shared bedroom, he threw him on the bed, hovering over the younger who laughed.

"How pretty, I'm happy I met you back then." Taehyung smiled, leaning down to work on Jungkook's neck, kissing and sucking in hickeys.

"It's just a shame we met through an pentagram." Jungkook mumbled out, throwing his head to the side to allow better access to his neck.

"Right." Taehyung chuckled and pulled off Jungkook's pants, sticking in two fingers into the hole as Jungkook already fingered himself.

"Hm you know me well huh." Taehyung pulled the fingers out, placing in his cock instead.

Jungkook nodded. "Please Tae, we fuck almost everyday I don't even have to go to the gym."

Taehyung smirked at him, thrusting in all at once. Jungkook wrapped his legs around Taehyung's shoulders, biting down on his nails.

"I see, your frame got softer. How cute." He smiled and started thrusting in and out of Jungkook, abusing his poor hole.

Jungkook started moaning loudly due to the pleasure, Taehyung's cock hitting in hard which touched his prostate.

"D-did you get bigger or what?" He laughed, railing Taehyung up a bit more.

"Hush and start moaning more." Taehyung pressed himself up against the younger, placing more kisses all along his collarbones.

"I like how you're rough but soft." Jungkook said one last time before he finally shut up, Taehyung happy he got some of those lustful moans out of the boy.

"Ah harder." Jungkook gripped Taehyung's hair, pulling at it.

Taehyung fastened up his pace, rubbing down his forehead against Jungkook to get on the strawberry scent.

"You smell so good. I will eat." Taehyung said and bit down into Jungkook's shoulder.

"Ow. Careful there." Jungkook whined, scratching Taehyung's back.

He kept enjoying the pleasure, never noticing how heavy the atmosphere got. A black fog surrounded Taehyung which be also didn't notice, his eyes suddenly flashing a blood red color.

He opened his mouth, large fangs out and he swiftly bit down harshly, ripping off a chunk of Jungkook's neck.

The younger yelled, pushing Taehyung away, crying from pain.

"W-wh-" he looked up at Taehyung, his eyes crazy.

"How foolish of you Jungkook. You thought I'm that dumb?" He let out in a distorted voice, fangs dripping with blood.

Jungkook cried hard, bleeding out at a fast rate. He couldn't let anything else out, he choked up on his blood and died.

Light. He saw light.

Bright hospital lights blinded him, beeping sound filling up his ears. He turned his head to the side, everything hurting badly.

He saw his mother sitting next to him on a chair, holding his hand softly in her older ones.

"Mom? What happened? Why am I here? Where's Taehyung?" He immediately started questioning in a weak voice.

His mother looked at him in concern. "Honey, who are you talking about? Who's Taehyung?"

Jungkook looked at her in confusion, not sure how come she has no clue. He introduced her to Taehyung.

"What? It's Taehyung, my husband. I introduced him to you." He rasped, his mother showing strong concern for her child.

"Kook, what husband? You don't have a husband, you're barely a full on adult."

Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows, caressing his neck which wasn't actually bitten.

"But- ain't I twenty four?"

"Kook, you're nineteen." His mom answered. Jungkook started panicking.

"W-why am I here? I got bitten right? What is- I...Taehyung...demon."

"Kookie, are you okay? What demon are you talking about? What Taehyung?"

"MY HUSBAND!" He yelled.

"Hey hey calm down, there is no husband Koo." His mother calmed.

"What do you mean?"

"Kook hon, you've been in a coma for a year. You've been hit by a car." She explained,  Jungkook's eyes widening.

So there was no demon? No rape? No falling in love? Hoseok isn't a monster?

He didn't know what to say, all these events and they were only dreams?

"Really? How-"

"When you went home from Jimin's place, you got hit by a truck. I've been so concerned baby when I got the call from hospital, I've came rushing back with your father to Korea." She cried out, kissing up Jungkook's hand.

Jungkook looked at her, upset. So there's no Taehyung.

"You even cried so hard my dear. So many times and even tried to scream it seemed. Poor baby." She cried, handing over the pretty flowers, Jungkook's favourite lilies.

"Thank you for being here mom. I love you." He smiled, wiping off his fresh tears.

He looked out the window, his smile suddenly falling. Outside was a boy with blue hair, walking around with headphones stuck in his ears as he looked into the phone.

He looked exactly like Taehyung.

"Mom there! Taehyung! Its him!" He pointed at the window, his mother turning around to look.

"Oh hon, that's your sister's boyfriend dummy."

.
.
.

The end