Chapter 9

"Jeon Jeongguk. Show me your project." His French teacher Mrs. Choi growled a bit, annoyance hearable in her voice.
Jeongguk gulped, head slowly falling, eyes burried into the damaged wooden desk.

"I'm sorry. I don't have it." Mrs. Choi sighed, fixing her glasses. She wasn't really used to Jeongguk being irresponsible, like the old student he is and also a friend of the student council president Park Jimin. She watched him, red obvious on his ears.

"Oh yeah? You don't have time to do your project but obviously have time to sleep around." Jeongguk's eyes widened, sliding his turtleneck a little higher.

After what happened yesterday, Jeongguk almost fell asleep. Not even that, his ass hurt like crazy. He tried to stand up, just so he won't be late again like last time and spent almost 20 minutes trying to crowl across the floor to his bathroom.

He also quite forgot about the project. Every time he mentioned it to Taehyung after every round of abusive sex and Taehyung obviously ignoring anything he said, he eventually forgot about it.

With flustration, he bit his lip, earning a few giggles from the girls behind his back.

"Bet he slept with Lisa." Yoona whispered to Sooyoung sitting next to her, who giggled along.

"Yeah damn right. She looks like the type do dominate Jeongguk. But why would she go for him? She's outgoing and Jeongguk's a loner that hangs around Jimin's dick."

"Who's Jimin?"

"Oh you know, the dwarf."

"Oh yeah. That student council president who's dick is smaller then a toothpick"

They both burst in giggles, Jeongguk feeling bad for his friend. He didn't deserve this kind of treatment. Either way, he didn't sleep with Lisa, that's for sure.

"Hey, girls. Calm down." Mrs. Choi snapped at them, looking back onto Jeongguk.

"You're getting an F Jeongguk. Take it as a lesson for focusing on your relationships more then on school." And with that she walked over to the other students, already snapping at Chanyeol for forgetting it as well.

Jeongguk signed, turning over to the left, eyes drifting to Jimin, who's expression was twisted. Jimin turned to Jeongguk and mouthed 'my dick isn't smaller then a toothpick'.

Jeongguk smiled a little, almost bursting into laugh.

.
.

"Hey Jimin, you're not angry anymore?" Jeongguk asked his friend who was sitting across of him on the cafeteria table, eating a honeybun with strawberries.

Jeongguk was surprised, Jimin actually brought his own lunch today. At least he won't have to share his PB&J sandwich with him.

"Hm? Oh that, yeah I kinda went overboard. It's seriously none of my business who you fuck around with. Sorry." Jeongguk nodded with smile on his face.

Before they came into the cafeteria, a new kid stopped by to say hey. Jeongguk haven't really treated him nicely, watching as Jimin in full on sunshine mode jumped around like a kid.

He decided to leave those two, surprised when he received a smack on the ass. Turns out that this new kid won't be as innocent as he thought.

Taehyung, of course, saw this and full on made out with Jeongguk. You know, teaching him a lesson by leaving him sexually flustered.

And this worked. Sort of? Jeongguk was trying to stay away from the kid, hanging around his friends. Also, Jin and Namjoon suddenly disappeared, but Jeongguk thinks they went to fuck somewhere.