Chapter 17

"God I'm so sorry Jeongguk, I'm such an asshole." Jimin apologized with his head hanging low, standing like a lost puppy in front of cross armed Jeongguk who tapped his foot impatiently, clearly angry.

Jimin, after the wild night in the club, decided to visit Jeongguk. Not just a normal visit, but a special visit since he owed the younger an apology.

Yesterday, when his friend needed comfort, he decided that Yoongi is more important the younger, and didn't even care about the fact that he was almost raped.

So, he generally felt so bad he had to apologise to Jeongguk. As soon as Jimin apeared in Jeongguk's house he almost closed it right in front of the elder's nose.

But, Jimin acted right in time and prevented this from happening. And eventually, Jeongguk let him inside.

Now Jeongguk is pissed, eyebrows furrowed. And he has every right to be. Jimin acted as a bad friend, not to mention Hoseok.

God, Jeongguk didn't want to see that sadistic fuck anytime soon. Just the thought of what Hoseok did to him made him almost throw up.

"Jeongguk...Please. I'm so sorry. I was drunk and careless, you know how I get when I'm drunk."

"Yeah, of course I know. But that doesn't give you an excuse to just send me off to dance. I was almost RAPED Jimin. I was terified, even though it looked like I was okay I was hoping Hoseok won't go after me and pull me into the toilets or whatever and fuck the shit out of me."

Jeongguk said angrily, emphasizing word raped and fuck to Jimin's hurt face. Just now he remembered all the events from last night.

Jeongguk bit his lip and looked at Jimin who didn't dare to look up at his angry friend.

He knew he fucked up, and he knew if he was on Jeongguk's place, he wouldn't forgive himself easily as well.

"I'm very sorry Jeongguk. If you don't forgive me I understand. Just, don't take it like I don't care about you, because I do."

Jimin said with a shaky voice, still not daring to look Jeongguk in the eyes. His eyes were fixed on his feet, waiting for a response from Jeongguk.

But all he got was a sigh. An annoyed sigh which made him feel even more guilty. Not soon after that, he heard footsteps.

Only now he decided to look up to be faced with a pained face. Jeongguk held up his hand in the air above Jimin, and his eyes widened.

He closed his eyes tightly, scared that he'll receive a hit from the younger, but he stood there. He probably deserves it, hopefully this makes Jeongguk happy.

He waited for the hit that never arrived. Instead, he felt two strong arms wrap around his shoulders, feeling something wet on his dark blue sweater.

He opened his eyes at once to see what is happening. Jeongguk was hugging him, obviously crying.

Jimin panicked and widened his eyes. Poor Jeongguk couldn't hold in his tears anymore and everything poured out of him like a waterfall.

"I-I can't d-do this Jimin." Sobbed Jeongguk quietly and grabbed the fabric of Jimin's sweater into his hands tightly.

Jimin hugged back and rubbed Jeongguk's waist to calm him down a little. He was sadened but also confused by Jeongguk's statement.

What does he mean he can't do this anymore? Does he have some sort of problems Jimin doesn't know about?

"What's wrong Ggukie? What do you mean you can't do it anymore? Please tell me if there's something going on."

Jimin said softly and waited for a few minutes for Jeongguk to calm down, while he pat his back and placed his head on Jeongguk's shoulder.