Chapter 31

"Come on guys, we'll be late!" An angry tone of their friend made the two boys with heavy backpacks run across the whole train station, careful not to bump into the massive amount of people that covered every inch of the large place.

Their train was just minutes away, running late since Taehyung has decided it's the right time to sleep together again, right before they had to go out of the house. Jeongguk agreed since when he was a demon it went nice and quick, but after complaining about the size of his cock once again, they've spent good minutes there and now they're thrown off by the yelling of their oldest friend.

Once they reached the blonde out of breath, they felt a pair of eyes on them and a very confused expression. "What took you so long?!" He snapped with a hint of annoyance in his tone, running along with them.

Jeongguk kept on breathing heavily as the hot air sweeped his hair back in the non ventilated room. "Jin, it's not the right time to ask!" He snapped back as the squeaky sound of the train seemed to catch Jin's attention.

As they finally made their way out, they saw the others already standing there, Jimin staring at the screen of his wet phone which was sliding off his hand, a pretty sweaty Namjoon who waved himself with a piece of paper, Hoseok who was sitting on the ground while talking to Yoongi who held a small hand fan with closed eyes, cooling himself off.

Jimin looked up for a bit to eye his surroundings and smiled when he saw those three running towards them. "Hey guys, you've made it!" He exclaimed happily, other boys following suit by turning around to look at them.

All three stopped by them and exhaled thirdly, sweat rolling off their flushed cheeks.

"At last. We would've came sooner if the mister let's fuck didn't decide to have sex at the last minute." Jeongguk snapped angrily, completely catching others off guard.

"I can't help it.." Taehyung answered in shame which earned a glare from the younger. "Then try to. You can't be going around sleeping with me 24/7." Jeongguk explained in a mere whisper so the others don't question it anymore.

Taehyung pulled Jeongguk in by the waist and grinned. "Why not? You don't like it?" Jeongguk felt his cheeks heat up, not just from the hot weather. "It's not that I don't like it..it's just that it gets in the way." Taehyung hummed and pulled him closer, ready to place a kiss on his soft lips before they were cut off.

"Ehm, guys, I don't wanna interrupt your love session but the train has arrived." Yoongi raised an eyebrow and pointed at the blue coloured train.

Jeongguk pushed Taehyung away from himself and joined Jimin who wrapped his arm around Jeongguk, messing around. Taehyung frowned at the interaction of the two, his demon possessivness building up inside of him.

Namjoon eyed the unfamiliar man that joined this trip, pretty sure that he was Jeongguk's lover by the way they acted, or just a general fuckbuddy. Either way, he was curious about him, so once they all finally joined the half empty train, he made sure he could sit next to him.

All took off their bags and got ready to seat themselves, both Jeongguk and Taehyung sat next to him and Jin and Namjoon sat across them to keep and eye on the youngest of them.

The trio sat next to them, already opening a bag of chips to munch on. Jeongguk took out his phone and checked the time. "Good, we made it, finally." Jeongguk sighed and smiled in relief.

"Yeah. I thought you two will never show up." Jimin let out from the other side, shoving chips up his mouth. Hoseok covered himself from Jimin's spit outs which grossed him out. "Jimin, don't speak while you eat. You're spitting all the food out!" He snapped angrily  which caused Jimin to back off.