Chapter 30

Jimin has placed his phone onto the table with a frown and turned back to Hoseok who was sitting on the couch, waiting for the reply from the younger, but after he saw that expression he knew it wasn't good. Yoongi has walked up towards him and placed hot chocolate onto the smooth coffee table and sat next to Hoseok, placing a kiss onto his cheek.

"So? What did he say?" he asked worried, watching Jimin sigh and look at him with eyes full of pity. "It's not good, that's all I'm gonna say." Hoseok nodded frustrated, expecting that. "Oh god, what am I supposed to do now? I really want him to forgive me for this stupid mistake." he looked down sadly.

"Don't worry, we'll talk him into it you know how easy it is to convince Jeongguk. You just need to offer him a truck full of banana milk." Jimin responded and laughed a little, easing the atmosphere. "Really?" Hoseok asked with a serious tone, reaching out to take a sip of his drink.

"Of course, if something is free he will take it with no problems. Like Yoongi hyung over here." Yoongi looked at Jimin and nodded. "I mean, It's free, right?" both of the boys nodded and Hoseok groaned. "I hope he does. I have a lot of explaining to do..." 

"He sure will, stop worrying so much. I've apologized for leaving him after he was almost raped by you and he forgave me, so he will forgive you. I still feel like shit after that incident and I want to make it up to him by taking him somewhere wherever he wants and I'll pay for it."

Hoseok hummed and wrapped his arm around Yoongi's shoulders. "Oh really? Can...I come with you if I apologize?" 

"I don't know, you'll have to ask Jeongguk." Jimin said and made his way towards the kitchen with the phone in his hand, disappearing from the boys' view. Hoseok slumped back onto the couch and Yoongi pat his head. "Don't worry much, we'll figure it out." Hoseok nodded. Hopefully they will.

.

"Taehyung I told you numerous times that I won't make porn videos with you."

 "And why not? We would make lots of money." Taehyung groaned and scrolled through his phone, checking out costumes that would fit Jeongguk. Jeongguk sighed and turned around to look at him, his eyebrows furrowed when he saw what Taehyung was checking.

"I have money, thank you very much, and also, don't even think about buying me one of those hideous sexy costumes." Taehyung looked up with a pout. "But why?! You would look so hot in them! Just imagine stripping for me for my birthday in that bunny costume."

Taehyung chuckled at the thought of having Jeongguk on top of him in the black bunny costume, making a show for him.

"No thanks, I would rather buy you a gift." He smiled a bit and Taehyung smirked. "Maybe you could buy me a camera so we can make those videos." Jeongguk's smile fell. He has lost hope in the older, so he might as well just agree with the stupid looking costumes.

"Alright geez, show me the costume." Taehyung's eyes lit up as he scrolled through the costumes and showed him the picture. 

J

eongguk sighed and looked at Taehyung who had a stupid looking grin on his face. "That's a girl costume." He groaned but Taehyung scoffed. "So what? That doesn't mean you can't wear it." Jeongguk still felt a little skeptical about it even though the costume didn't look that bad..

"I don't know Taehyung, I'm not used to wearing such revealing costumes, especially in front of you." He felt his cheeks heat up a bit at the thought of having to show off to Taehyung in such an outfit, and Taehyung laughed.

"You're acting like I haven't seen you naked already. I saw you wrapped up in ties, blindfolded and you even fingered yourself in front of my face, so what's the problem?"