Hanging out

Hiya guys! This is Chaper two! I'm sorry if it sucks, I'm really tired right now :P. SOOOOOO Anyway this is chapter Two and in tis chaper  we get to meet Vanoss' closest friends :) SOOOOOOO Without further waiting Here is chapter two!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Delirious' POV

        As we walked in vanoss' house I was shocked. Then again I shouldn't be surprised. He is the best street racer around here. I let my mouth hang open but then I relieze both Lui and Vanoss are staring at me. I quickly shut my mouth. Vanoss leans in to tell Lui something and Lui nods.

        "Some of our friends will be coming over in a bit. Vanoss said Nogla called him while he was headed here." Lui said as he sat down on a couch in what would, he assumed, be the living room. Lui kicked off his shoes and put his feet on the coffee table. Vanoss left to get drinks and when he came back he pushed Lui' feet off of the coffee table. Just then the door bell rang and Vanoss sighed. He took his sunglasses off and put them on the table.That was the first time I have ever seen him without his glasses and he had beautiful brown eyes. He walked to the door and opened it to find four guys standing there.

        "Hey Vanoss!" yelled a guy with a green shirt and blue pants. He had a thick Irish accent and black hair. He also looked like he was wearing an adult diper. 'Well then, this can't get any awkwardier for me' I thought as I watched them. They all came into the living room.

        "Who is this?" Says the guy with a mohawk as he pointed at me. I smiled behind the mask.

        "Hi, I'm Delirious. It's nice to meet you all" I politly wave and introduce myself.

        "Well I'm Nogla" Say the guy in the adult diper.

        "I'm Moo" Says the mohawk man as he waves. The next one to say something was the dark skinned guy.

        "I'm Marcel but just call me Basically" He smiled at me and I smiled back. The last guy didn't say anything. Must not be a talker like Vanoss.

        "This is Brian or Terrorizer. He hardly talks" Basically calls out. I nod. I understand how that feels. I feel it all the time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lui POV

        After we got introductions out of the way everyone sat down and we started to talk. Every now and then I look at Vanoss and catch him staring at Delirious. I relized that half way through the conversation that Vanoss was blushing.

        "So how was the race tonight?" asked Moo as he streched his arm around Terrorizer.

        "It was good. I won. It was so easy." Vanoss quickly replied smiling his brightest smile. I looked at Delirious and saw him blushing this time. 'They like eachother!' My head screamed to me. 'Now to get them together' I thought as I rubbed my hands together. Moo and Terrorizer were the only one's to see me do this and laughed at my evil side.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vanoss POV

I couldn't stop blushing. I'm not sure why but I'm pretty sure Lui has figured it out seeing as he has caught me staring at least  five times now. We were now talkng about the upcoming race.

        "I think im going to sit that one out. I just wanna watch for once." I told Nogla who nodded in understandment and smiled.

        "I would want to check out compatition to." He laughed at me. I shrugged. I couldn't argue there. As I was about to say I heard a knock at the door. I got up and went to the door. I sighed. I opened the door.

        "What do you two want and who is your Friend?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cliffhanger again! Sorry I'm really tired and I'm basically falling asleep on my computer. I have a busy weekend with family. I will try to update on Saturday but if not Then I will update on Monday. Thank you for reading. Have a good day.

~Panda