Ever After

Well this is it. The end of this lovely story. I had fun writing it. I love you guys sooooo much. Enjoy!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~

Vanoss' POV

it's been two years since I woke up from the hospital. Jonathan and I are going strong and it's actually our wedding day. He had asked me about a year ago if I would marry him. I, of course, said yes. I still don't remember anything from the crash or anything before it. I looked into the mirror they had put in the room. I was dressed in a nice red tux. I sighed as I smiled. There was a knock on the door and I opened it.

"Hey Evan, The wedding is about to start. Are you ready?" Wildcat asked me. Lui and I had forgiven him a while back. Lui still has nightmares sometimes but its not as bad as it use to be. I nodded and started to walk to the front of the place where I would walk down the aisle. I smiled as everyone walked and it was finally my turn. I walked down the aisle and watched Jonathan the entire time. I smiled. He was wearing a light blue tux. He didn't have his mask on. I was so happy. I'm glad I couldn't remember anything because if I did then I probably would not be getting married to this man in front of me. I stopped walking and looked at him. He was beautiful.

"I love you." I whispered and he smiled.

"I love you too" He whispered back.

~~~~~~~~~~

After the Wedding we had a party like no other. We danced and drank until four in the morning. I was happy that I got my life back together.I was happy Jonathan would be with me for the rest of my life. I never want to remember what I did if It means I can keep this forever.

After the party was over everyone left and Jonathan and I went to bed. We don't leave on our honey moon till tomorrow. I smiled as I cuddled into his chest and started to fall asleep.

"Evan?" Jonathan mumbled. I hummed to tell him Im listening. "I love you" I smiled into his chest and looked up at him.

"I love you too" I kissed his lips. This was the start of the rest of my life and I was happy it was with Jonathan. I fell asleep thinking about the rest of my life with the man I love.

~~~~~~~~~~

It's short I know. Buuuuttttttt thats the end of this lovely story. Anywayyyy vote and comment. Love chu my lovely readers and look out for a new story soon >.<

~Panda