A night in with the gang

ALRIGHT! SOOOO ITS BEEN A FEW DAYS AND I SUCK....I know. but this is just going to be a filler chapter because I have to gather my thoughts on this story. Give me a bit and it should be back rolling.

~~~~~~~~~~

Delirious POV

I was sitting on the ground with a sleeping Evan in my lap. I smiled and kissed his forehead which seemed to wake him.

"Yes?" He said as he opened his eyes. I spoke loud so everyone could hear me.

"Would everyone like to watch a movie?" I looked around and got nods. Evan nodded quickly too. We got up and I chose a Horror film because I know Evan doesn't like them and I really miss the cuddles. We all sat down on the couch. Except for Terrorizer and Evan. Terrorizer sat in between Moo' legs and Evan sat between mine. Lui sat on the couch but decided to sit next to Evan. I smiled, they were so close. I sighed and watched the movie. Half way through Evan grabbed a hold of Lui and hugged him. I frowned and Marcel elbowed me. I looked to him and he shook his head. I wasn't upset that he hugged Lui. I just didn't want to be replaced. I was worried Evan would fall for someone else and I wouldn't be able to live. If I can't hold, kiss or even look at Evan like that then I would be doomed.

Near the end of the movie Evan yawned and cuddled into my legs. I smiled and stood up before picking him up with ease.

"We are heading to bed." I said before quickly walking up the staries. As we got to our room I laid him on the bed and got another blanket out so that I could sleep on the floor. I didn't want to make him feel uncomfortable. As I laid down I heard him mumble.

"Jonathan, can you come lay up here?" He asked.

"Do you mean next to you or the opposite direction?" I truly didn't know if he was awake or if he was just talking in his sleep till he answered me.

"Next to me." He was confident that that is what he wanted. I nodded and climbed onto the bed and laid down.

~~~~~~~~~~

Vanoss POV

As Jonathan climbed into bed, I felt safe. I felt warm. I curled int his chest and laid my head on top of his chest.

"Thank you. I may not remember being in love with you but I realy do like you right now. Thank you so very much for not giving up on me. It means a lot to me." I smiled up at him. I lend up and caught his lips with mine. He didn't hesitate to kiss back, which I was happy for. Even if I cant remember, then I will just start all over and work my way up and if one day I remember then I will continue that life or leave it behind.

~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! sorry It is so short seeing as it is a filler chapter. I'm very sorry. Anyway I hope you enjoy. I may not write next chapter for a few day because I really need to collect my thoughts. Jakob may come back or he may just disappear not sure. Anyway Comment and vote!

~Panda