The new Enemy and a Jealous Evan

Hey guys I'm back. This is going to be another race. Evan becomes jealous and I hope it turns out great.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vanoss POV

        I pulled up to the next race and sat in the car for a second. It was three minutes to midnight. The race starts at 12:37 on the dot. I looked at Lui. This was the spot that he got shot two years ago. We havent been back since. Lui smiled at me and got out of the Hennessey. I followed suit. People knew my car so when I pulled up people were already surrounding my car. I found Delirious with Lui. They were talking and I sighed. I smiled at them. They knew so much about me. I heard a loud ass car pull up and I turned around. A blue powdered Mustange pulled up. They are good for looks but sucks at races. I laughed. If he plans on racing then he is going to lose. People don't play here and that is what I love about it.

        The person got out of the car as I walked to Delirious, who just so happen to be next to the car. Delirious smiled at me and continued talking to Lui. I watched as he looked around at the cars before stopping at mine. He gave a creepy ass smile before grabbing the closet person before asking a question and pointing at the car. The Lady pointed to me. 'Shit. Don't come over here' I thought but of course the world was against me as the man walked over.

        "Hi gentleman. My name is Jakob and I was wondering which one of you owned that Hennessey Venom GT over there?" He asked and no one said a thing. He had  light brown hair and a while shirt with blue pants.  very simple if you ask me.  Lui looked at me and I gave my head a short shake which the guy didn't seem to notice as he was staring at Delirious.

        "You are really handsome. Are you with someone?" The guy, Jakob I bitterly reminded myself, asked Delirious as he put his hands on MY boyfriend. Delirious pulled away from him.

        "As a matter of fact I am. I'm with an Amazing guy thank you very much." He smiled and giggled to himself.

        "Well we should have some fun. He doesn't have to know." Jakob was digging himself a grave. Lui looked at me and shook his head before clearing a throat and changing the subject.

        "Why do you wanna know who's car it is?" He used his normal voice because they guy was a threat and he knew it.

        "Just wondering" He smiled. I gave an evil grin.

        "It's my car." I smirked bigger. "Why?" He turned his face down. What happen next happened without me fully realizing it. He threw a punch and I ducked. I did and upper cut and felt it connect. Jakob stummbled back. I felt Lui stand next me and Delirious on my other side. I knew they had my back. Behind Jakob I saw Nogla, Basically, Moo and Terrorizer.

        "Watch your back Vanoss." He smirked before walking away.

        "How did he know your name?" Lui asked shocked. I shrugged but stayed quiet because he made me think of Wildcat and Mini for some reason. I walked to my car. I didn't wanna stick around.

        "Lets head back to my place." Everyone had followed me and nodded before getting in their cars. Delirious and Lui came with me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's not the best chapter I know. Vote and Comment. Love ya Guys!

~Panda