The Past and the Present

Hey guys! I haven't been feeling up to par today. I'm not sure why. I started off fine but then It kinda went down hill. Ugh! :/ Anyway on with the story.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vanoss POV

        I walked out of the house and slammed the door. He didn't deserve forgivness. He didn't deserve to be my friend again everyone can forgive him all they want but I won't forgive him till he proves that he means he is sorry. I don't pay attention to where i'm walking. I just kinda walk. I end up at a park thats a block and a half away from my house. I sit on the swing and smile. I loved the peacefulness here. It was never loud here. I sighed then heard someone.

        "Vanoss!" I look up to see Delirious run toward me. "What was that all about?" he asked as he sat next to me. I didn't answer. I looked at the ground and started to swing.

*Flashback*

        "Lui" I yelled looking around in the crowd. It was odd that he didn't come running up to me after the race. I was kinda starting to panic. He was like a child very happy and he didn't pay much attention to the bad in the world. I heard a scream then a loud bang and I saw someone fall to the ground. I didn't know who it was. I hoped it wasn't Lui. I ran as fast as I could. I stopped in front of the fallen person and saw that it was Lui. I looked at the shooter.

        "Wildcat?" I was shocked. "Why would you do this?!" I yelled as I bent down and grabbed Lui. I called 911 and held Lui. I cried holding him and on the way to the hospital. I let him down. I was suppose to protect him. He could die. I sat there for what felt like hours before a doctor came and told me that the surgery on Lui was a success and he was going to survive. 'He is never gonna leave my sight' I thought.

*End Flashback*

        "Evan? Evan!" Delirious yelled. I jumped.

        "Sorry. I zoned out. Anyway, Wildcat just hurt Lui in a way that can't be forgiven. Maybe one day I can tell you that whole story but not right now. Let's head back." I stood up and so did Delirious. We slowly walked back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lui' POV

        Moo, Terrorizer and I walked back into the living room.  It was deathly quiet. I looked around the room and relized that Evan wasn't there.

        "Where is Evan?" I questioned and glared at Wildcat. Nogla spoke up.

        "He left. We don't know where he went." I started to panic. He has never left me like this. I was scared. I ran to the door and saw him walking back up with Delirious. I ran to Evan.

        "Evan!" I didn't relized that I was crying till I felt the wetness on his shirt. I hugged him really tight and fell to the ground. He followed right after. He held me in the drive way till I calmed down.

        "I thought you left me" I looked up at him. He smiled and shook his head.

        "I would never leave you. I only left you because I know Moo would take care of you. If I didn't know that then I would of brought you along." He kissed my forehead.

        "Why did you leave?" I tilted my head. He face grew dark. Everyone was now standing on the porch.

        "Wildcat asked for forgiveness and I just exploded." He growled staring at the man in question. I froze.

        "Did you give it to him?" I quietly asked. He shook his head. I sighed. "Good he doesn't deserve it." I grumbled. Don't get me wrong I try to look on the good side everything but I will not do that for Wildcat. He almost ended my life. I won't do it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Delirious' POV

        Vanoss looked ready to cry as Lui hugged him. I gave them space as they talked.
 I turned to the guys.

        "Why does only Lui get to call Vanoss by his real name?" I asked looking at Nogla and Moo.

        "Lui and Vanoss have a very deep connection. Every since...." Nogla paused.

        "Lets just leave it at Vanoss only has Lui left and he is very protective of him. Sorry dude." Moo shook his head and sent a sideways glare at Wildcat. I watched them in the drive way for a while before Wildcat and Mini decided to leave. Cartoonz was about to go with before I told him to stay. He smiled. I looked back at Vanoss and Lui. I really wonder what happen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SOOOOOO I really like this chapter. I like how it turned out and where it went. I really like the flash back. Thanks so much for reading guys. I'll try to update soon. Love you guys.

~Panda