The start of an Amazing plan!

Heyyyyy guys! So I couldn't wait to update this story so I decided to just update now. I really excited because I've never had anyone else to read any of my stories because I always thought that they were never any good but I actually like this story. Anyway i'm sorry about the wait. Love you guys and thanks for the votes!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vanoss POV

        "What do you want and who is your friend?" I asked. Anyone in this room hated two out of the three people standing on my front door step. Delirious walked up next to me and looked out the door.

        "Cartoonz!" He yelled in my ear. I flinched a little at the sudden sound.

        "Wait you are friends with these people?" Lui asked showing his dissapointment on his face.

        "I'm friends with Mini and Cartoonz. Not so much with Wildcat." Delirious corrected Lui and I couldn't help but agree. Wildcat can be an ass. That's why no one likes him and Mini follows Wildcat and his actions. So its a lose lose for them. I let them into my house but I was very careful around Wildcat. We had blood between us. It was kinda sad actually. Believe it or not Wildcat and I use to be best friends.

        "Evan? EVAN!" Lui yelled in my ear. I jumpped from the yell.

        "Yes Lui?" I asked knowing he wanted something.

        "Can we stay tonight? Like all of us. Can we just crash on the floor here?" He seemed excited about this but I didn't question him and just nodded.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lui POV

        I bounced up and down. Now to talk to Moo and Terrorizer about this plan for Evan and Delirious. I called them into the kitchen to 'help' me with something.

        "Yes?" Moo asked when we were out of ear shot from everyone.

        "I want to get Evan and Jonathan together and I need your help." I said in my childish voice. Moo looked at terrorizer, who nodded, then turned back to me

        "Alright we are in for this" He smiled. "So what do we do?" him and terrorizer lend in.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Delirious POV

        Why. Out of anyone in the world why did it have to be Wildcat and Mini to show up at the door. Dont get me wrong, I love Carttonz and sometimes Mini but I can't stand Wildcat. He constantly puts me down and I can't stand it. I hear Lui ask if we can all stay over and I smile. I see Vanoss nod and then I see Lui drag Moo and Terrorizer into the kitchen. I kinda wanna know what was so important but I didn't wanna spy on them. The rest of us sat down in the Living room.

        "So why did you guys come over?" Nogla asked. He looked angry.

        "We wanted to say sorry and introduce you to Cartoonz and we were gonna bring delirious but when we stopped by his place he wasn't there." Wildcat looked down at his hands like he was actually ashamed of what he did.

        "I forgive you." Basically mumbled as Nogla nodded. Evan glared at Wildcat and Mini.

        "I don't believe you are sorry. I don't believe that you won't do it again. I'm pretty sure soon after tonight you are gonna do it again." Evan raised his voice as he talked. What he was talking about must of been something completely different then bulling them and calling them names.

        "You don't do that to someone. You dont just turn your back on this crew and expect all of us to forgive you. You don't expect me to forgive you." Evan got up and walked out the front door. Nobody moved from their spot and was extreamly silent. I decided to go after him so I ran out of the house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Im so excited for this story. I keep coming up with idea's and plot twist and all that good jazz and i want to write it down before i forget. Anyway in the next chapter we get a h20vanoss moment. Thanks for reading <3

~Panda