Lui, You are my only family left

Hey guys. So this chapter is gonna be Lui and Vanoss' POV only. Sadly.  anyway on to a serious topic.  People need to leave Vanoss and Delirious alone. let them live there life but hey...What do I know. Sorry been kinda down lately. On with the story.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lui' POV

        Ever since the accident with Wildcat, the crew hasn't been the same. We lost two people, Wildcat and Mini. They were never seen the same. Mini took Wildcat's side for what he did and everyone else' took Evan'. No one is stupid enough to stick around after that. It's been two years since we have seen them. So it surprised me, and kind made me angry, when they showed up at Evan's door.

        "So I know it's none of my business but is going on between all of you and those two?" That guy, Cartoonz, asked. Evan shook his head with the rest of the guys. He has protected me since the accident. We have gone everywhere with eachother. If I didn't already like Marcel then I would of gone after Evan.

        "It's not our place to tell you. You have to wait for Lui to tell you." Evan pointed his thumb at me, which I undoubtable bit. He quickly pulled away and laughed, as did everyone else. I stuck my tounge out and curled into vanoss' side. It wasn't long before I could feel myself be pulled into sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vanoss POV

        I looked over to see Lui fast asleep. It's good to see him sleep. He hasn't had a good night sleep in a while. He tells me all the time that the only time he gets a good night sleep is if I'm near by. So be it. Delirious looked over at me.

        "So what did you mean when you said Wildcat hurt him?" He questioned. I looked at Lui then back at the guys and shortly nodded before opening my mouth.

        "Two years ago, I was at the peak of my street racing career,if you can call it that, and I had just finished a race in first when It all went down. I got out of my car and I looked for Lui cause he is always there at the finish line. Well he wasn't then so I started to panic and then I heard a bang and saw someone fall to the ground. It was Lui. When I saw that it was Wildcat who had done it, I was so angry." I took a second to breath. "I called 911 as I held Lui in my arm's. I thought I was gonna lose my best friend. I rode with him to the hospital and sat in the waiting room for hours on end. I called Moo once I completely calmed down which was hours after the surgury. He was upset for not knowing and being there for me. Lui spent three months trying to get his life back together." I was full on crying at this point and I could stop myself. I wrapped the sleeping man into a hug.

"But why did he do it" Cartoonz asked carefully

"We told you...That's not our place" I reminded them

        "He is Vanoss' only family left like we told you." Moo whispered

        "He is a brother to me and without him I would be dead too." I cried a little more then smiled. "Then again Moo, Terrorizer, Basically, and Nogla are part of this family but Lui means the world." I smiled then looked at Delirious. He looked away and blushed. 'I'm glad I have that effect on him' I thought as I smiled and felt calmer.

        "Come on guys. Lets head to bed." Terrorizer speaks up. Everyone seemed to be awe struck except Moo and I. I grabbed Lui and took him to bed. As I laid him down, I kissed his forehead and smiled.

        "You are my only true family left Lui." I whispered as I laid next to him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm gonna start a new story called 'The doggy park'. Hopefully it will turn out good. There is a part that Vanoss is leaving out which just so happen to be why Wildcat did it. Anyway Vote and Comment. Thanks!

~Panda <3