The time spent Alone

TWO CHAPTERS IN ONE DAY!!!!! It's because I'm gonna be busy the next few days that I might not update but I doubt it. Soooooo here is a treat. Also Shout out to @Delirious_BabyCx and @Puerto_Ricochet. You guys are the best!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vanoss' POV

        I woke to Jonathan at my side. I loved waking up to him. He smelt of green apples and I loved that smell. I didn't want to disturbe him. He was so cute when he was sleeping, not a care in the world. I looked over at the time and saw it was 4:48. Why was I up so early? I'm not quiet sure. I have had a bad feeling and im still angry with Jakob. I slowly sat up and got out of bed. I smiled as I grabbed my hockey bag. I may have started to race but I wasn't going to give up on Hockey. It was my favorite thing.

        I walked to the door and grabbed the key. The owner of the Hockey rink was my parents friend so when they pasted away from the accident he gave me the key so I would have a place to go when I wanted to think. I was happy that he did it. I left the house and walked the two blocks to the Ice ring. When I got there I put skates on and started to skate. 

        After about an hour of skating I decided to start playing Hockey by myself. As I was playing I kept thinking of my mom and dad. I smiled. They always said that I looked so natural on the ice. I was so wrapped up in the game and skating that I didn't notice a group walk in.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Delirious POV

        I woke up without Evan and started to panic. I got up and scrammbled out of the room. I yelled for Evan completely forgetting about everyone else. They came running.

        "Whats wrong Delirious?" Basically asked.

        "Evan is Gone! He has never done this" I was pacing and then Lui grabbed my shoulder.

        "I know where he is. Follow me." He walked to the front door and opened it before walking out. Everyone followed him. We walked a while before we stopped in front of an Ice rink.

        "Evan comes here when he needs to think or when he misses his parents during hard times." Lui looked at the ground sad. I stopped looking at the door then at Lui. We all slowly walked in to see Evan playing Hockey. We sat down and watched him.

        "Evan was eleven when he lost his parents in an accident. My parents took him in and that is why we are so close. The owner of this place knew Evan' parents well so when they passed away he gave an extra key to Evan so that he could come here when he had hard times or just missed his parents. It's been a while since he has been here." Lui gave a sad smile.

        "Wait wait wait. Are you telling me that Evan has been on his own for Sixteen years?" Moo looked shocked as Lui nodded to his question. They all sat there quietly. Evan fell to his knees after a while and I got up to go check on him but Lui stopped me.

        "Don't go over to him. Just listen. When I say this I mean it. Evan doesn't like help unless he ask for it. He doesn't believe there is a god so when he 'prays' its for talking to his parents. He does believe they can hear you through that. He needs this." Lui looked at me then let go of me only for me to sit back down.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vanoss POV

        I fell to the ground and closed my eyes. 'Mom, Dad I really miss you guys. I wish you were here. I want you to help me with my problems. I want to have parents like everyone else.'I sighed and put my face into my hands. 'I'm not going to cry. I will not!' I thought to my self and stood up. I started to clean up and thats when I looked in the stands. I saw my friends and smiled.

        'I have family. These goof balls are my Family' I smiled and finished cleaning up before heading over to them. Jonathan ran into my arms. I hugged him and smiled.

        "Lets go home. We have a race to win tonight." Nogla said patting Moo and I on the back. I nodded and we walked out and went home to sleep for a while longer.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alright so I am actually proud of this long chapter. Thank you guys sooooo much! I hope you Enjoy ! Vote and Comment what you think.

~Panda