The One That Started It All

@bribrat012

You gurl are the bomb. I love chu <3

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

Vanoss POV

I had already dropped Delirious and Lui off at the finish line. I know what tonight is I just didn't want to think about Mom or Dad. I sighed. I was currently waiting at the starting line when I heard a car pull up. I looked over and it was Jakob. Well fuck why does he have to be here. I groaned and slammed my head against the steering wheel. Why me? Why tonight? The world hates me that's why.

I looked back over to Jakob and he smiled.

"He is mine" He smiled as he said it and it made my blood boil but I had to stay calm or else I could crash this car and as rich as I am I don't wanna pay close to a million to get another one. I breathed in and out.

"Why isn't your mommy and daddy here to cheer on their little boy?" He laughed loudly. 'What! No one except my crew knows that. It has to be Wildcat and Mini but why. Haven't they torn us apart enough' I thought angrily. I was snapped out of my thought's by a girl taking a spot in between the cars. She held up two rags and smiled.

"Drivers, are you ready?" She smirked more and winked at me as we all revved our engines. I gagged when she wasn't looking. I'm Canadian what can I say. I don't wanna hurt her feelings.

"GO!" She yelled and we all took off. I took the lead as we turned the first corner. This racing course was a basic square but with long narrow roads. I pretty much left everyone in the dust. I was turning the last corner as I saw someone coming up. It was Jakob. Of course. He managed to catch up with me but that meant he had to really be pushing his car which could make his engine give out any minute now. I smiled and went faster. He tried hard to catch up to me but right as I passed the Finish line I heard, rather then saw, his engine fail him and the car start to slow down.

As I climbed out of the car, so did he. He did not look happy. Jakob looked at me and flicked me off before smiling. 'Man he has a creepy ass smile' I thought to myself as Delirious and Lui tackled me.

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

Lui' POV

Delirious and I cheered Evan on as he took off. It will be a bit before we see him.

"Lui?" Delirious asked. I looked at him and smiled but slowly the smile faded.

"Why was Evan Alone at the Hockey Rink. I feel like it wasn't because of Jakob. I feel like it was something else." He looked really worried. I looked at the floor then back to Delirious.

"Today is the day he lost his parents. We only tell people about him going to Hockey rink because of hard times because he doesn't like pity. Sorry for not telling you sooner." I replied. We sat in silence the rest on the time. Delirious looked deep in thought most of the time. When Evan rounded the corner we knew the race was over we started to head toward the finish line. He pasted the finish line.

When we heard a car give out we looked around. Evan already had his head in the direction of the car. He smirked. Deliriou and I decided to tackle Vanoss at that time. We laughed and so did he. As he got off the ground a girl came over with all the pink slips and money.

"Thank you Jessi!" He said excitedly. Most of the other racers were just coming in.

"Lui, have Marcel call the tow truck to pick up the mustang." He looked to me and I nodded walking off to call Marcel. Tonight was the start of it all. Now to see how it played out.

XOXOXOXOXOXOXO

Just in case anyone is wondering, No Lui isn't a bad guy. I hope you guys enjoyed. Vote and comment. Love ya guys!

~Panda