The anger of Evan Fong

IMPORTANT: I am only going to write one to two more chapters. They are going to have a lot of Time skips. Its going to suck butt and make the story suck but good news I'm gonna make a sequel. (Which will suck too) Sorry about not updating, I've been practicing for Powder Puff. Anyway on with the Story!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Delirious POV

        Everyone arrived at Evan's house at the same time. Evan got out and stormed into his house. Everyone quickly followed but as soon as we got inside we saw Evan pacing his front room. Nogla mummbled something and Lui seemed scared. I wondered why. Then as soon as that crossed my mind Evan went to the shelf on the wall and cleared it of all the pictures. He punched the wall three or four times then picked up the end table by the couch and through it.

        "Evan you need to calm down!" Basically yelled over Evan throwing things. He stopped throwing things and looked at Basically. You could see him trying to calm down but it just seemed he couldnt. He started throwing things again. He had completely wrecked the living room when he moved to the kitchen. Lui' eye's widened.

        "Evan!" Lui yelled and hugged him before he could even get into the kitchen. "Please stop. I know what this is about and its not good to take your anger out like this." He wispered bearly loud enough or us to here. Evan takes a breath and calms down. Lui lets go of Evan and Evan turns around. I felt a ping of Jealousy. 'Why do I feel this. Lui is his brother. of course he can calm Evan down' I thought to myself. I smiled and the feeling dissapeared.

        "I'm sorry. That jakob guy just made me upset. He made me think that maybe Wildcat and Mini are behind it. Who could tell him my name. UGH!" He ran his hand through his hair. "He touched MY boyfriend and then told me to watch my back. Who does that. I'm just worried about You and Delirious" He says as he pulled Lui and I into a hug. I enjoied these hugs. It felt like family.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lui' POV

        I smiled into the hug. All I felt was Family and Love. Evan didn't like showing his Emotions in front of the guys because it showed 'Weakness' but when it was Delirious and I he didn't care. Evan may act Tough but a lot of things make him sad or upset. He is still human.Even if he doesn't act like it. I knew Jakob got to Evan as soon as he touched Delirious. Fun fact about Evan: He doesn't like people touching what is his. He is like a child sometimes. He has told me this personally. I pulled away from the hug and so did Delirious. I looked at the guys and smiled.

        "We should get some sleep" Nogla says yawning and streching. Evan nodded and so did Delirious. We all went to our own room and I followed Marcel.

        "May I sleep with you. I have bad nightmares and don't wanna bother Evan." I asked and he smiled and nodded. We lai down and fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Guys I need help. I don't know if I should just stop after Next chapter or not. I really need your opinions. Please Comment what you think . Thank you

~Panda