I'm in love with you Delirious

Heyyyy This H20Vanoss chapter. They confess ^_^ I'm really upset because my computer crashed and it lost all of the chapter so now I have to re type it. Anyway there is a Time skip.  Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Delirious POV

        It had been a month since Cartoonz and I found out about what happen to Lui. Everyone can walk all over the poor guy and I feel kinda bad. I guess thats why Evan is around to protect him. I'm jealous of Lui sometimes because I wanna be the one being held by Evan all the time and I wanna be the one being kissed on the forehead and being tucked in. Man I suck. Why can't I tell him about my feelings. I hit my head alittle before I see that someone else is in the room.

        "Trying to figure out how to tell Vanoss how you feel" Lui's sqeaker voice could be heard from the kitchen. We had all been 'living' in Evan' house for a while. I mumbled yes then Lui jumped down on the couch. 

        "Then just tell him silly head." He smiled and for some reason I got a spike in confidience and walked up to Evan' room. I was going to tell him. I knocked on the door and heard a grunt, as I walked in I seemed to lose all that confidience. I smiled down at him. He had one eye open looking at me with a tired expression.He had bed head and man was it sexy.

        "E-Evan" I stutter out "There has been something that I have been meaning to tell you." I paused and he grunted as if to say 'what?'. I continued on.

        "I wanted to tell you that IreallylikeyouandIhopeyoufeelthesame" I quickly said. He blinked then shook his head.

        "What?" He asked staring at me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vanoss POV

        "I really like you and I hope you feel the same." Delirious said slower this time. I smiled and nodded.

        "No I don't feel the same." His heart breaks I can see it. "I'm in love with you Delirious. I'm far from liking you." I smiled as his eye's glowed brighter. "Now come lay down." I mumbled as I put my head back on the pillow. I felt the bed sink as his weight was added onto the bed and I smiled as he laid down. Slowly I fell into another deep sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry guys I know i'ts short. I'm tired. I have a busy week so I may not update as quick. Sorry again and vote and comment. ~

~Panda <3